Page 2 Page 7

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Sid Riddhima OS..

LIVING FOR YOU...
At the hospital..

It was night time. Darkness had just made its way on the horizon. Sid and Riddhima were still completing their respecitve duties at Sanjeevani. It had been quite a long and tiring day for both.
Although tired,both had a desire to spend time with each other.

Riddhima had successfully finished her duty and was making her way to Sid's chamber. Seeing him always made her fresh and relaxed,despite all the work load.
Sid was surprisingly waiting for her outside the General Ward.  A smile formed on both lips as their eyes met.

"Sid,you're free already? I thought you were still on duty?'
"Nope. Completed just now. Let's go home. I'm extremely tired. Hey but wait a second,i had to tell you something."
Riddhima looked up to see his face A surprised expression formed on her face."Yeah. Sure. What?"
"I love you"
Riddhima's smile instantly formed and came forward to hug him. "I love you too" was said by her to his shirt.
Sowly both parted and started to leave towards the parking lot.

On the way...

Riddhima had a small smile on her lips while Sid drove the vehicle. Lost in her thoughts,she didn't notice someone's eyes on her.
"Riddhima,what are you thinking about?" was the question Sid asked while looking at her face.
"Nope. Do you remember what's coming in two days?'' She asked him with a smile as she knew he would surely remember which he did.
"Umm no not really. What is it?"
Riddhima didn't notice the teasing tone in his voice. He knew what was coming. It was their second anniversary in two days.

Startled with his answer,she asked,"Siddhant you seriously don't remember?"
"Nope. What is it?"
"Forget it."

Sid understood Riddhima's disappointment but had planned a party for her which Riddhima would get to know on the anniversary. He didn't want to ruin the surprise. For the time being,he let go of the topic.

After two days..

"Siddhant wake up right now! Its already past eight! We have to reach the hospital in a few minutes! Get up..!"
With no response,she grabbed a cup of cold water and in the next minute,Sid was out of bed after crying out loud.
With a few minutes to spare,they were in the car.

"Sid,you really don't remember what day it is?"
"Nope. Is it anyone's birthday?"
"Ah! Forget it!"
Sid's soft smile remain hidden. He would surely apologize to her after the party..

The day passed slowly for both. What Riddhima didn't know was that Sid was inviting everyone at the hospital to their house that night.
Finally,darkness dawned upon the sky. Riddhima was furious due to Sid's behaviour and had no wish to speak to him.

Before she could holler a word,Sid spoke,"Riddhima,we'll talk on the way. I'm really tired. Please get in the car."
"Yeah. Whatever. You probably don't even remember." The last part was muttered furiously under her breath.

As soon as they reached the penthouse,Riddhima was hysterical. "What was the reason for your behaviour today Siddhant??"
Before Sid could answer,a loud eruption roared from the house. The door opened to a beautiful scenery created by her husband.
Slowly,Armaan,Shilpa,JP,Jiggy and all their friends greeted Riddhima with enthusiasm.
"This was the reason."
It took a few seconds before Riddhima's thoughts processed the scenery in front of her.
Tears formed in her eyes. Everything had been done beautifully and according to her choice.
Sid was scrutinizing her smile and was satisfied. In a state of joy,she immediately hugged Sid."I can't express how to thank you Siddhant. I thought you had forgotten."
Sid was already laughing,"Could i possibly forget the day you entered my life as my soulmate?"
"I'm sorry."
"Me too."
"I love you."
"Love you too Riddhima.Well you want to dance?" Sid laid out his hand with a smile.
"I'd love to." Riddhima's loud smile could crack a glass.

Slowly,two soulmates continued on with their heavenly bliss into another year of happiness..

Well what do you think of it??
Critisim is always welcome. Please comment and let me know..Smile

Edited by Wafa_94 - 23 August 2010 at 8:58am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

juisalulu99ritusalujajeran_22marry21vidyashree-DazlingAngel-jyoti_wahiancrazy4lyfmightymyth9ANNU30QueenbeePallavilighteningbuzzSIDMA4EVERekthatigerjacobharry10011..Naina..-jas-JATINTHAKKAR-veena.shona-arp04srocksnine2Rehanismuppaas...Noorya...-Prithi-StarshineHues-Antu-_-Aslan-payyalAkankshaa.spamalot-Mayu-Pragzieromiosugar1Rajiniliciousnikita_88norzarindian_beauty_Divya_-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My SR OS_Living For You" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Please leave your views guys..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKAR

...Noorya...

IF-Rockerz

...Noorya...

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
that was a very very bautiful part WafaEmbarrassed
wow yaar it feels soo nice hearin Ridz sayin I Love U to Sid....Day Dreaming
Sid always teases Riddhima....but the surprise was really nice...
do cont soon and thanks for the pm

ShiningStar18

jyoti_wahian

jyoti_wahian

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Beautiful OS.....Clap

Plz cont........& also PM me when u update it.........

ShiningStar18

mightymyth9

mightymyth9

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
awesome os. loved it totally.please continue.

ShiningStar18

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

that was a very very bautiful part WafaEmbarrassed
wow yaar it feels soo nice hearin Ridz sayin I Love U to Sid....Day Dreaming
Sid always teases Riddhima....but the surprise was really nice...
do cont soon and thanks for the pm

Thanks Noorya.Smile
It was my first time at writing so please ignore the mistakes.
I'll surely update it soon.Smile

Wafa

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barkha_31390

Beautiful OS.....Clap

Plz cont........& also PM me when u update it.........

Thanks so much Barkha.Hug
I'll surely update soon. Thanks for reading.Smile

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mightymyth9

awesome os. loved it totally.please continue.

Thanks so much..Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top