Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nidha1983

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

Got this message when ever we reply on IF its not me even other r too having problem in reply it from today.

Me also having this problem since yesterday evening. At first I thought is because of migration but now is becoming really annoying.

Could you please fix it Vijay Bhaiya?
thanks😊
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parm-

Me also having this problem since yesterday evening. At first I thought is because of migration but now is becoming really annoying.

Could you please fix it Vijay Bhaiya?
thanks😊

We are looking into the issue.

Cheers,
Vijay
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Cheers,
Vijay

Thank Bhaiya😊
vijay thumbnail

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

Got this message when ever we reply on IF its not me even other r too having problem in reply it from today.

We are checking the problem.

Regards,
Vijay
vijay thumbnail

Lets see if this is fixed.
sensodyne thumbnail
I think this problem is solved now because just few minutes back I was getting error message when I was checking PM,but now I could read PM without this error message. Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Audacious thumbnail
Many Felicitation to IF for promoting & merging to a better databese,
I  hope it goes fast so i dont have to wait 😆😆. b/c i am just to eddicitated to IF. Best of luck IF . And thanks vijay sir for giving us an grazzillion opprotunity to have marvellous friends🤗👍🏼🥳😍☺️

Originally posted by: vijay

Cheers,
Vijay

Thnk u....for ur support Vijay Bhai😊
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think the problem got fixed...it's fine now
thanks vijay
LittleMissWitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the problem is fixed now...thanks vijay sir!!