Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23rdkeven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divy609

Regret 🀣 🀣 🀣 That's not there in her dictionary at all!!!
Saw the promo -Tapasya's blaming Ichcha for all that happened 😲 😲 😲 She's not feeling guilty at all....How Gr8 she's been suffering all her life for securing her love "Ichcha ki Veer ko bhi cheen liya" 😳 😳 😳

Now - I don't know what will be the reaction for Vansh's indirect murder done by Taps.

But  what I think is Divya, Naani and Aai will be thinking that poor Taps because of Ichcha. Tappu is blamed - Tapu love is true which made her to do even a crime works for Veers love.

Secondly they will blame and even Jogi Takur will feel guilty that - all the time I was busy with my work and little bit caring for Ichcha, but not my criminal daughter  - that is why all this is happening.

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I think Tapu will pretend to feel guilty for few episodes but will be back to her vamp business soon
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 23rdkeven

Now - I don't know what will be the reaction for Vansh's indirect murder done by Taps.

But what I think is Divya, Naani and Aai will be thinking that poor Taps because of Ichcha. Tappu is blamed - Tapu love is true which made her to do even a crime works for Veers love.

Secondly they will blame and even Jogi Takur will feel guilty that - all the time I was busy with my work and little bit caring for Ichcha, but not my criminal daughter - that is why all this is happening.

What???All will think Poor Taps because of Ichcha Did Ichcha tell her to do any of those crimes which Veer mentioned.....If people go according to this then everyone in this world will be criminals.... Everyone's Love is True Dear........Jogi never taught her to do all this He has taught both Ichcha and Taps the same things.....But she chose the wrong way How many times has Ichcha forgiven her But she continued with all her work.......No one will blame Jogi and all
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

I think Tapu will pretend to feel guilty for few episodes but will be back to her vamp business soon

What guilty Shyam U saw the promo She's already blaming Ichcha 🀒 🀒
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

What guilty Shyam U saw the promo She's already blaming Ichcha 🀒 🀒

I didn't saw that but I just saw d other thread
So looks like we know Tapu better then some who say that they really know Tapu well and that Tapu will feel guilty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 23rdkeven

Well said Abhay - I liked your postingπŸ‘ - but has u said <font color="#660099">she is not child that Nani can influence her - <font color="#000000">who was her first teacher for evil work ?🀒🀒 Our gr8 NAANI😑 - This time no one should forgive even nani.</font>
</font>

Dear in real life u met a lot of people like Nani. but its up to u to decide who is ur well wisher. those who blame Jogi, r just ignoring the scenes where Jogi tries to explain Tapu very lovingly. even before sending to hostel, he not just shout and send her as punishment, but he sat with her and explain very carefully. but some people making impression tht Jogi was just ignoring Tapu. Jogi is the most intelligent and real character in this serial, and blaming him is just a biased opinion. if people think tht whole world sd be move around Tapu Baba, and other sd just act to satisfy her, thn i dont want to argue with thm, becoz its useless. can anybody feel ichha hd also childhood and how she was exploited and used by Tapu. why she didnt turned evil. why she did not felt jealousy to Tapu. i know people will tell tht she hd no right to be jealousy as she was a Naukarani ki beti. this is very aristocratic thinking. a child is a child. they cant understand these things. does anybody try to understand Ichha's child psychology? NO. Only Tapu sd hv been cared. even people r against giving love to Ichha By Jogi, who killed her father. can even his love compensate a father loss? and even supposed tht she was influenced by NANI in childhood thn now she is in position to differentiate wht is gd and wht is bad. now she even not asking everything to Nani and even hiding from her. even Nani will be surprised how far her student hs gone.
ashleshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well Said Abhay πŸ‘ No one and nothing can make tapasya feel guilty about anything.With every triumph she gets stronger to be more evil and harmful to everyone around her.She has always targetted Ichcha but in doing so,has not spared any member of her family and sasural from mental agony.
Even being so badly exposed will not bring remorse on her face.
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhay119

Dear in real life u met a lot of people like Nani. but its up to u to decide who is ur well wisher. those who blame Jogi, r just ignoring the scenes where Jogi tries to explain Tapu very lovingly. even before sending to hostel, he not just shout and send her as punishment, but he sat with her and explain very carefully. but some people making impression tht Jogi was just ignoring Tapu. Jogi is the most intelligent and real character in this serial, and blaming him is just a biased opinion. if people think tht whole world sd be move around Tapu Baba, and other sd just act to satisfy her, thn i dont want to argue with thm, becoz its useless. can anybody feel ichha hd also childhood and how she was exploited and used by Tapu. why she didnt turned evil. why she did not felt jealousy to Tapu. i know people will tell tht she hd no right to be jealousy as she was a Naukarani ki beti. this is very aristocratic thinking. a child is a child. they cant understand these things. does anybody try to understand Ichha's child psychology? NO. Only Tapu sd hv been cared. even people r against giving love to Ichha By Jogi, who killed her father. can even his love compensate a father loss? and even supposed tht she was influenced by NANI in childhood thn now she is in position to differentiate wht is gd and wht is bad. now she even not asking everything to Nani and even hiding from her. even Nani will be surprised how far her student hs gone.

Very well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Jogi always gave Taps the first Priority only then Ichcha Taps always chose the wrong way and always did it w/o the knowledge of Jogi........What's wrong if Jogi helps an other Gal......Even now when all her sins have been exposed she's still blaming Ichcha She has no conscience at all Btw did Nani ask her to Kill Ichcha
abhay119 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashleshad

Well Said Abhay πŸ‘ No one and nothing can make tapasya feel guilty about anything.With every triumph she gets stronger to be more evil and harmful to everyone around her.She has always targetted Ichcha but in doing so,has not spared any member of her family and sasural from mental agony.
Even being so badly exposed will not bring remorse on her face.

u know people who advocating tht love will cure her. but as we saw, whn Veer was pretending to love her and she was taking as the real love, wht was changed. nothing. she was still bitching against Ichha. she still did not accept her guilt and still did robbery in her father house and did not hesitate to rob the God. how can anyone expect anything good from her? Whn Nani told Jogi tht give some money to Masoom and shut her mouth, Jogi refused to do it becoz he believed in himself. but why not Tapu accepted her guilt before Veer and stoped being blackmailed by SID. this short love drama is the proof tht she is incurable. i m surprised somebody suggested tht keep Ichha away from her and she will be fine. gr8 solution.   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. kept everybody away whom she dislike. it will be easier to keep her away from society to solve all the problem. people sd understand all problem in this serial is start and end with Tapu Baba. so better she sd be isolated.
abhay119 thumbnail

Very well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Jogi always gave Taps the first Priority only then Ichcha Taps always chose the wrong way and always did it w/o the knowledge of Jogi........What's wrong if Jogi helps an other Gal......Even now when all her sins have been exposed she's still blaming Ichcha She has no conscience at all Btw did Nani ask her to Kill Ichcha

in every family if there r more thn one child some one feel jealousy to other, but its in certain limit. a normal child psychology. they dont start planning to kill each other and its pass with their growth for a normal child. but Tapu baba is not normal she is sick.