Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What happens during eyelocks? Official translation

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

What happens during eye locks? Official translation.

She trips.

He catches.

Two pairs of eyes lock on to each other.

Viewers watch their faces, critically view the expressions and listen to music playing in back ground. (There are times when I personally want to listen to something new or nothing for that matter, than the same old variant, but oh well.)

Most mere mortals (each one of you who is reading this rather than enjoying their Sunday not being online and actually having life outside the virtual world) don't listen to what those eyes are talking. So, me, Sookie Superwoman the one and only person who can listen and understand the language of the eyes, tells you about conversations that Maan's and Geet's eyes have been having off late.

(Maan's eyes: ME. Geet's eyes: GE.)

GE: Here we are. Again. Hello.

ME: (Sigh) Hello to you too. Again. How have you been?

GE: We were this close to each other thirty minutes ago. What new thing can happen when this girl is always catching glances at your dude?

ME: Tell me about it. The dude is the same. Looking at only you is getting tad boring, no offense.

GE: Oh, none taken. I understand how you feel. It's the same with me too. I mean come on; we have lives too right? You and I have every right to see other things in life rather than the same face/eyes all the time. It makes me reach for nearest sharp object and stab myself.

ME: (deeply sighing due to pure boredom) How long do you think they are going to be at it? If I had eyes, then I would have rolled them at this point. Since I am eyes, I don't even have that luxury.

GE: Well, I think we are going to be staring at each other for at least another three minutes; unless someone knocks on the door and breaks the spell.

ME: I hope the distraction comes in form of Sasha's eyes (SE). They are cute and creepy at the same time. I think she hates you.

GE: (sighing) I think every living thing in this office with double X chromosome hates me. Hell, I think I can even feel evil eye of random decorative plant in reception.

ME: Really? Poor you. The dude seems to have a one track mind when it comes to your girl.

GE: (Scoffing) You think the girl is any different? Her dual state of mind is driving me crazy. She refuses to see the dude's eyes when he is talking yet blatantly stares at him whenever he is minding his own business. Quite frankly am the only one missing out here because all of her other senses are hyper active at that moment when he is talking to her and I will be staring at the dude's feet. It's irritating!

ME: I know! I once wish to see you during a conversation and not when there is silence or the dude is looking at your girl as if she is his next meal.

GE: Holy Moly! Did your dude just come even closer to the girl than before? I can practically see my reflection in you!

ME: Yeah! Me too! Wow, you are super pretty up close.

GE: (Blushing. Author believes and knows that eyes can blush.) Thank you very much. Well, you are good looking too. Pretty eyelashes to boot. Is this the new record?

ME: Are you still keeping track of distance between us when the dude and girl bring their faces close?

GE: Yeah. It's not like we have anything else to do right? I mean we need to have some sort of entertainment or mode of passing our time since the only thing I see for most part of my day is you.

ME: You have a point. I think the last record was 6.7 inches. How much do you think is it now?

GE: Jesus. Seeing you this up close sure makes me squint. I think its 3 inches today. Don't you think?

ME: Nah. That's too less. I think its somewhere between four and five. But I think their lips are closer; within an inch, it looks like.

GE: Oh? I wonder what those lips are thinking.

ME: Come on. Lips don't think. They act.

GE: Really? How come?

ME: They are driven by a bunch of psychological and physiological responses to what your girl has done or said.

GE: Oh, I didn't know about this! You sure are brainy.

ME: Comes with the territory I guess. The dude is damn smart.

GE: I wish the girl starts reading some books instead of dreaming about your dude. I love to be smart too.

ME and GE share a look. ME nods in understanding. (Yeah even eyes can share look.)

ME: I sure want them to kiss once.

GE: Oh? Why?

ME: So that both of them close their eyes and we finally get some much needed rest.

GE: Yeah, you have a point there. This non stop staring sure hurts me. Does it hurt you too?

ME: It does. But the aftermath is going to be even worse.

GE: I don't think so. The girl will go all super shy and I will staring at your dude's feet or the girl's feet or random object on floor.

ME: That's possible. But I don't think kiss is happening.

GE: Why not?

ME: There will be gazillion petitions about showing that stuff on television even though almost everyone wishes and fantasize about it.

GE: Isn't that hypocrisy?

ME: Welcome to the real world lady.

GE: (Sighing) It's been close to five minutes and they are still at it. Now the music is also getting on my nerves.  

ME: Let's pray for some distraction. The dude is not even blinking. Some random dust is settling over me and I feel itchy. At the moment, I hate this dude the most.

GE: Thankfully the girl blinks. Or rather slowly closes and opens eyelids. Whatever it is, it's soothing. Sorry about your predicament though.

There is a knock on the door. Distraction has arrived.

ME: Finally. I will catch up with you soon. It is going to be a super extra long day.

GE: Sure. I will update you on psychology of the girl post-stare the next time we meet, which I think will be in another hour or two.

Me: Okay. I will do the same.

GE: Great.

ME: Bye! See you later!

GE: Bye! Talk to you soon!

And then all the regular blah happens.

Sookie

Author's Notes: All in good fun. No offense meant to anyone or their personal preference. Just amusing myself on a rainy Sunday. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sookie,

Add me to your list of mere mortals. This is quite a treat on a rainy Sunday morning. Eyes talking, blushing? Wow girl, you have quite an imagination. I like how the eyes wish they would kiss, so that they would get some rest. 😆 Reasons maybe many, but the end result is just one - the kiss!!

Thank you for this. It was adorable.
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

heyyy

sookie...wonderful post as usual...wat do u power ur brain with girl??only u can hav such imaginations i say...👏

i specially like this line-

GE: (sighing) I think every living thing in this office with double X chromosome hates me. Hell, I think I can even feel evil eye of random decorative plant in reception.😆😆

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sookie,

This was too good. I had a tough day and your post made me giggle, smile and laugh out loud at 4 am. Thank you for this!

I love to see what their lips are thinking. Everyone wants them to kiss. I think this forum will go haywire if they kiss. Seriously, I don't know about Indian Telly and people, but I def want to see a passionate kiss between Geet and Maan. I am not even thinking about Gurmeet and Drashti. My focus is so on Maaneet.

I mean, they keep showing their lips so close, they might as well do it and I love the music getting on nerves. Mahiii is awesome, but in every episode, it's a pain to the ears.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The entire post was howlarious Sookie!

Especially like these line.

ME: So that both of them close their eyes and we finally get some much needed rest.

I'm sure to think of your post when I watch another eye lock in the show, which I'm sure to. Afterall I don't think they'll risk not showing it even for a single episode lest their trps come down!

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sookie ...had a fun time reading ur post .... 😊 especially these lines

i think Maan and Geet should think about their eyes more often and give them much needed rests on a regular basis 😭 😃
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are all your posts like this?
This was amazing. Just when you think it can't get any better...

Well done though!
And about the kiss? I totally agree with everything you've written. Which is probably why I don't know whether or not I want it to happen. Bechaare eyes though. But as you wrote that ME were getting a little itchy, wouldn't Maan want to do something about it? Anyway.. Thank you for starting of my Sunday on such an awesome note.
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ash08

Sookie,

Add me to your list of mere mortals. This is quite a treat on a rainy Sunday morning. Eyes talking, blushing? Wow girl, you have quite an imagination. I like how the eyes wish they would kiss, so that they would get some rest. 😆 Reasons maybe many, but the end result is just one - the kiss!!

Thank you for this. It was adorable.

Hello mere mortal :-) You are mucho welcome !!
I for one am totally tired of eye locks and random trip and fall or generally stare... sigh... need something new which will again become redundant down the line... 😆

crazy4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh.... so eyes do speak..... it's really very wierd but very funny at the same time....

Your post is very interesting, and even I didn't blink my eyes even once while reading it, I wonder what they must be thinking right now..😆

I also believe that eyes can blush- LOLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Author believes and knows that eyes can blush

With Luv
Jhankaar
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another wonderful post.....makes my day....even we mant to see them kissing....i am hving high hopes on this week...