Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Smart topic River.
I thought of the same too.

But who knows CV's out there.
They might pop up with another shock by showing Geet was infact writing a diary! But they did not show that bit

After all that's why they're called "Unpredictable CV's" πŸ˜†
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Smart topic River.

I thought of the same too.

But who knows CV's out there.
They might pop up with another shock by showing Geet was infact writing a diary! But they did not show that bit

After all that's why they're called "Unpredictable CV's" πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LekshmiPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a better idea..magar poor geet ko time kaha se milthe hein yaar.....une tho rath bhar kam hein na!!!aur office pe tho maan se ladna hein.....ghar aya tho thab bhi maan se bhagna hein(its interesting always he will find her...wherever u go GEET...MAAN will be there.....).....and i must say...MAAN should write diary!!!!!bcz whenever he had a realization abt his lov he do lot of martial practise....(kick off to dev.....ha...ha...)so he should stop that and start to write diary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigurl953

yeah it'll be cool
i used to do that when a few days back when i liked this guy hoping he'd read it someday although i knew he'd never read it as he lives in another COUNTRY...lolz

🀣
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIVER

though its a very old idea........

but still came in my mind that why geet never write any diary??
if she used to write then so many good things can happen....

Maan read it secretly and get the green signalπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that geet really loves  her....

Maan will be able to know why geet is not ready to accept him.....πŸ˜‰

so whats ur take on this???

haaaaaaaa yaarrrrr DIARY.though its an old trick its da best solution 4 all problems.i also thought dat y y geet never keep a diary..............she shud write yaa.

press the like button if u like this topicπŸ˜›

sonuseeu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
or the other alternative

I feel that story should take a twist that as geet should write everything on a letter  give to maan and go away from his life then suddenly meet with with an accident then miscarriage and she should be injured seriously where maan gets the first call after the accident and should understand how much geet is imp in his life and remember all the golden moments and then take care of geet living office work aside or working from home where even geet should feel that mann loves him whole heartedly and even and even she should feel that love for him.