Dill Mill Gaye

A free Advice to Dr.S....'

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If rumours are to be believed, Dr.Chunky Gupta is not impressed with his son-in-law Dr.Sidhu Modi's performance as the DO. In his absence, the guy conducted martial arts competition for his colleagues and later went and fought with a street fighter who was beating up Dr.Arju.

Though Sidhu fans had a treat watching a shirtless Sidhu fight like an expert and went 'ooh' aah' over his act, most of  the Arju -Rampa fans are not very happy. They felt he had no business to butt into Armaan's business and then running off to inform the 'hospital authorities' .
Miss Silly  said that he was really 'insensitive' and  demanded how come no action is taken against sidhu for fighting to save Arju.

Miss Munni feels this is the right time to throw sidhu out of the show coz he is every time creating problems for the pure love.
"Why did he go and save him??" she asked, "If sidhu had not saved him and something happened to Arju, we would have got some lovely scenes where Rampa takes care of the wounded Arju while Arju gets a chance to stare at her lovely eyes , nose & lips"

When we reminded her that Rampa was busy giving 'bhashan' to champa while Arju was almost made into 'keema' , Miss munni retorted, " At least she would have taken care of the keema, I mean Arju after the fight."

Miss Rosy who had recently become a Arju-champa fan says she doesnt like the 'over concern' sidhu shows for Arju. "Arrey when the two ladies were standing there, why did he do the 'marham patti'???? If only he weren't there we would have seen champa doing it while giving some intense eye locks" , she complained.

Looks like Dr.Sidhu has to change his ways soon. Next time , Dr.Arju decides to go on a fight, we advice Dr.Sidhu to mind his own business and follow the slogan ,
'popcorn khao mast ho jao"

JS, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At least she would have taken care of the keema, I mean Arju after the fight."
🀣 🀣 🀣
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
god shamil!!!! goood one!!! i was 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: gimzy

god shamil!!!! goood one!!! i was 🀣

thanks sweetie pieπŸ€—
@jacob- πŸ€—
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[

Though Sidhu fans had a treat watching a shirtless Sidhu fight like an expert and went 'ooh' aah' over his act, most of  the Arju -Rampa fans are not very happy. They felt he had no business to butt into Armaan's business and then running off to inform the 'hospital authorities' .
Miss .

Miss Munni feels this is the right time to throw sidhu out of the show coz he is every time creating problems for the pure love.
"Why did he go and save him??" she asked, "If sidhu had not saved him and something happened to Arju, we would have got some lovely scenes where Rampa takes care of the wounded Arju while Arju gets a chance to stare at her lovely eyes , nose & lips"

When we reminded her that Rampa was busy giving 'bhashan' to champa while Arju was almost made into 'keema' , Miss munni retorted, " At least she would have taken care of the keema, I mean Arju after the fight."

Miss Rosy who had recently become a Arju-champa fan says she doesnt like the 'over concern' sidhu shows for Arju. "Arrey when the two ladies were standing there, why did he do the 'marham patti'???? If only he weren't there we would have seen champa doing it while giving some intense eye locks" , she complained.

Looks like Dr.Sidhu has to change his ways soon. Next time , Dr.Arju decides to go on a fight, we advice Dr.Sidhu to mind his own business and follow the slogan ,

JS, Lunatic Times

[/QUOTE]

SHAMILLLLLLLLL..🀣🀣🀣.This 1 rocked as much as the hot fighting scene.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it yes Sidhu shd not save arju next time i rather see him in penthouse with romancing his wifey.......😊😊😊😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

JS, Lunatic Times

Jhoota Singh Tussi great ho !!!πŸ€—
Dr.Sidhu tho Mast hi hai Agar chance muka tho playstation aur game boy khelega Apni Biwi ko bhi sikhayega !!πŸ˜†

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣
" At least she would have taken care of the keema, I mean Arju after the fight."

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Well Dr Seedhu free ki advice JS ne di he lelo! Aajkal waise bhi popcorn saste ho gaye hai!🀣
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jhoota Singh ji, πŸ€— 

Its sad to hear that no one likes it when a small brother helps his big bro in a fight which the bade bhaiiya is hell bent on losing coz of some Haath nahi uthaoge Kasam!!!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Jhoota ji, u shud have confirmed with bhadde bhaiyya if he was losing the fight coz of the kasam or  he thot its an innovative way to teach chotte the art of street fighting...πŸ˜•

Anyways, thanks, aapke articlle ne meri aankh khol di....we shud enjoy the fight when we see ppl fighting and never try to stop the fight or intervene!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜³

I hope Dr. Shidhu reads Lunatic Times everyday!πŸ˜†

Shamil, gr8 post πŸ€—

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣..
awesum one again!
i dont follow the show much...so cant comment...but it was awesum!
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

[

SHAMILLLLLLLLL..🀣🀣🀣.This 1 rocked as much as the hot fighting scene.....πŸ‘

Loved it yes Sidhu shd not save arju next time i rather see him in penthouse with romancing his wifey.......😊

thanksπŸ€—
exactly my sentiments
aaj kal achhayi ka zamaana nahi raha😳