Sid the camera man

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys ,
did u see how funny it was that the video sid shoot was taken from all angles with close zoom in and zoom out of both tapasya and vanshπŸ˜†
i mean either he had 2 cameras on both sides and after which he edited the video or else he was running from 1 side to another to shoot vansh and tapasya..πŸ˜ƒ

god why couldnot they have shown a video which was shot normally....

anyways ot was great episode today... really loved the expression of esp pushkar as if he was struck by lightening πŸ˜†

nani was getting on my nerves.. tapu shld expose nani it will teach nani a lesson on instigating tapasya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

True... but what else can u expect from Uttaran... anyway todays episode was almost too good to be true

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@pallai....
I was thinking the same thing about Pushkar! His expressions were priceless! lol!
radash thumbnail
THAT WAS HILARIOUS I WAS WATCHING AND 🀣
I CAN'T BELIVE IT HOW CAN THEY SHOW THAT MUCH,  TOTALLY NONSENCE, IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE CHERACTER THERE IN THE SCENE I WOULD JUST 🀣 INSTED CRYING OR SHOW ONE OF MY SHOCKING FACE
Originally posted by: pallai

Guys ,
did u see how funny it was that the video sid shoot was taken from all angles with close zoom in and zoom out of both tapasya and vanshπŸ˜†
i mean either he had 2 cameras on both sides and after which he edited the video or else he was running from 1 side to another to shoot vansh and tapasya..πŸ˜ƒ

god why couldnot they have shown a video which was shot normally....

anyways ot was great episode today... really loved the expression of esp pushkar as if he was struck by lightening πŸ˜†

nani was getting on my nerves.. tapu shld expose nani it will teach nani a lesson on instigating tapasya

gr8 post pallavi...πŸ‘πŸ‘
i was wondering the same... just loved wht u wrote...😳😳
just LOVED the starting.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ashleshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sid will definitely get work as a cameraman once he is out of jail πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya guys i was actually trying to make a video mix of all the funny expressions plp gave when they saw him shoot himself.. ( no offesence to anyone )  i know its the whole suicide is not something to make fun of.. but the gapes...ooohhs haaa were priceless.....only mai and ammo were horrifies rest were watching some horror movie..
i actually expected more from rashmi.. i mean cmon this was like no other times .. show stopper and she gave her normal expressions..she cld have done better...
roms123 thumbnail
good observation πŸ˜† Sid must have hired Superman to cover the copnversations and take camera shots from all directions
roms123 thumbnail
pushkar must have thought Tappu to hum sabh ki baap nikli,Is ko guru banana padega
vinita16 thumbnail
but till now they did not know about Iccha's murder attempt and Robbery of cash from Jogi and jwelerry from mai's house.