Page 1
Page   of 110
Page 3 Page 110

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@ Naina:
yes i make sigs. and thankss Big smile ah glad you are .. because so am i Tongue
yeah me also looking forward to that.. here i think we are couple epis behind so i wtach it online to keep up. but yeah i really want to see what happens when smritis truth comes out!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~.Behenein:: cc.~ (Page 2)" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@.Jiya.

reallyy? do you have a shopp? link moi por favor...yes i do realize that was three different languages...im going nutty just a tadLOLLOL

ahh see i dont have indian channels here, so i have to catch up with them on youtube...thank god for those uploaders =D

oh yeahh definitely though...can't wait to see smriti's truth come out...but i honestly feel like they're going to wait until purva-mihir's relationship moves further, and she's like pregnant or something, and then they're going to drop the bombshell...

gah. you didn't see the entry of bhavesh yet did youu? im looking forward to their couple too....they'll save us from the mihir-purva-smriti-karan dramatic tv soapiness...ROFL

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@ Naina:
ROFL nope i dont have a shop yet.. ROFL but il send you some of the links of my sigs on other forums. Big smile
ahh youtube comes in good use all the time. ROFL
yeah i also think that.. im not proper enjoying mihir and purva dont know why..
maybe i need to see them more or something. bhavesh the cute boy? ROFL 
who meets with anokhi in smritis house?? if your talking about him yes im liking his role. Big smile

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
dude. you should. definitelly. i would love to see them....considering my photoshop skills are still a fail....even though i took a photoshop class for an entire semesterLOLLOL

youtube. is my life. thats like my source of all these brown shows...AND premeer scenesss<333

i think now, because i know smriti and karan actually deserve to be together, mihir and purva aren't as bad for me...ehh whatever...but grr kamini is a big fat female dog. i HATE her. she's nice to purva but she was so freaking mean to smriti.

hehehe yesss the cute guyy! i loveed bhavesh in hi entry episode...and him flirting ROFLROFL

but friday's epi was weird...i didn't like how anokhi was already lost in his thoughts...it's too sooon!
chill girl.  you have time for the love storyBig smileBig smile

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
@Naina
ROFL il pm you the link. yes yes PREMEER scenes. and angad kripa Big smile
yes smriti deserves karan want to see their chem developing it will be well cutee.
Kamini ROFL i dislike her as well.. excatly i dont understand how you can treat both sisters in two diff ways. him flirting his adorablee ROFL ..

Edited by .Jiya. - 30 August 2010 at 12:16am

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
dayuum girl. you're goooodClap lovelovelove the pihu rudr onees...OMG did you see the dance from that other showw? loved itt! hehe sadly, i dont even watch sangini...just follow the rudr-pihu scenesLOLLOL

oh yeahh angad kripaa! dude iloove them. they have like the best scenes out theree.... i also like milind prachi...i never actually watched the show...but ended up falling in love with their scenes on youtube ROFL

and kamini is grr. i dont even properly understand why she hated smriti...like i thought it was cause mihir liked her...but then im like, why is she pushing the purva mihir relationship? grr she's so stupid. -_- but im dreading the day when neema fui or something comes backk... she's the real female dog in this showROFL

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@ Naina:
Awww. thanks * hugs* Big smile how can i miss the dance!
im totally REALLY liking binny now shes a mind blowing dancer.. hats off to her!! but MIK and AG dancce ' droool' so cute.
I love Angad-Kripa, Premeer, Kavyanjali.. have a long list i wont stop if i start ROFL i liked prachi milland.. they are abit like akashi and shamaldas.  neema is evil man.. like wth thats your own blood and she is so meaanniee!!
this show will get more exciting..cant wait.Big smile

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
haha you're welcomeeBig smileBig smile but lmao the dancee. i was dying seeing iq and ag together...amazing...like totally loved them....haha yeah and im not going to say anything on binny considering i've never watched the actual show ... so can't judge....=/

ahh! so it's not only me...there's other people like me who love these tv shows and the couplessLOLLOL dude yeah though. totally understand. the list, once started, never seems to end. ROFL

Shocked I think that'ss why i like akaashi shamal so muchh! because they remind of milind prachii...like shamal and milind...the same rugged look  and prachi/akaashi are the pretty ones.. totally truee! if akaashi and shamal end up similar to milind prachi im going to absolutely love them...not that i dont alreadyBig smile

and the show was sooooo slow in the beginning...like i hated it and thought it was crap and i was like gosh this is boring...but like i feel that since maybe the akaashi shamal track started, that's when the show started picking up its pace..and then milind purva happened, and then aastha just made the show worth it againBig smile

i absolutely can't wait to see where it goes...considering im starting to like all four coupless

Post Reply New Post

Go to top