Posted: 13 years ago
Hello beautiful people.
whos here..😃
Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
hey jiyaa

riya and naina are here hehe
@ Riya: hello there what you guys upto..
hehe hii jiyaa :)

and sorry for the late reply riya...lol but hmm YEAH anokhi bhavesh and i think smriti karan are immediately needed because their love stories are on the fast track and their getting more and more fans day by day....
hmm and i dont see no harm in creating a smriti-mihir one too....even though thats unlikely that they'll be together...that couple still has fans 😃😃

hmm and definitely...lets think of games o.O and we should do discussions on random topics...like mihir marrying purva....but like make it a general idea...second marriage or something like that

@jiya we are thinking about making this forum more active 😛
@ Naina: Hello hello. *wavess*
@Riya: go you guys. 😃 i wanaa help.😃
Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
@Jiya: Hey girl HEyyyyyyyyy! (gosh this is from somewhere...i think some youtube video...but can't think of what...

anyways...whats upp?
Originally posted by Naina2127

hehe hii jiyaa :)

and sorry for the late reply riya...lol but hmm YEAH anokhi bhavesh and i think smriti karan are immediately needed because their love stories are on the fast track and their getting more and more fans day by day....
hmm and i dont see no harm in creating a smriti-mihir one too....even though thats unlikely that they'll be together...that couple still has fans 😃😃

hmm and definitely...lets think of games o.O and we should do discussions on random topics...like mihir marrying purva....but like make it a general idea...second marriage or something like that

its fine
hmm yeahhh Mihir & Smriti do have many fans; same with Karan Smriti so i dont mind having them either hehe

yeahh for game- we should like do soemthing with the picture and let them guess who it is
it will be funn
and yeahh topics are always fun toooo 😳
@ Naina: always youtube. i think we spend alot of time there. 😆
oh nothings up just making some sigs, any request. 😆 
just made a new binny as you can see.😳