~.Behenein:: cc.~ (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 110

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Nothng much.. I hav the tv and lap top on and stil doing nothng.. ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~.Behenein:: cc.~ (Page 108)" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Nothng much.. I hav the tv and lap top on and stil doing nothng.. ROFL

sigh what do you do all day yo....don't you get bored beyond the tv and laptop...well, you must be enjoying SNS reruns...kyun?LOL

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
No way.. I watched the movies "uptown girls" and "closer" in the morning. May be for 100th time. Lol

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

No way.. I watched the movies "uptown girls" and "closer" in the morning. May be for 100th time. Lol

oh wow....you seem to be making very productive use of your time there...Memorize the lines of those movies....maybe you can enact them out...scene by sceneLOLLOL

hehe k im out jakebhai...my mum's going to flip on me when i wake up at 12 pm tomorrow -_-

bye!

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Ok gudnite.. Oops gud morning

walquest2000

walquest2000

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I had been watching this serial in the beginning, under the dictatorship of their Aunt,  Nima ben.   Her son Vishal was her henchman.    I found her antics were too many, and not to my liking and gradually my interest waned.   When Karan and his antics started, again I watched, and when his psychiatrist tried to get him out, again I found it gimmicky.   

My my question is under what circumstances was Nima Ben, moved out of the story?

Again I have started watching, but I find it moves in and out of plots, rather than develop the story.   Akashi and Shamaldas story was good, but now they show Shamal das with bandage on the forehead.  Why do Indian characters always have a band aid on one side of the forehead, or a bandage.  Do they not get injured in any other part of the body?     Do not try to spare some expense on bandages.

Now Shamaldas is engaged in a devious business, and after so much of Karan, they do not seem to notice why things happen around them.   Are the people in this area, idiots?    They seem to have only one famous lawyer, Mihir Sanghvi.   Bad luck for this town.   Lots of cars, lots of palaces, lots of mobiles, but one lawyer?   Poor education system perhaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charm2Feefi

walquest2000

walquest2000

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
11th February, 2011

The story today starts with Bhavesh and Anoki having a misunderstanding.   Mihir and Purva tell them not to fight like children.   They should have taken them to a marriage counselor, rather than tell them to solve problems on their own.

Next the story moves to a five star hotel, where Shamardas entertains his family, but in his heart he knows that he is telling them a lie, but justifies it.

Purva takes the toy which Shamar gave, back to the shop and finds Shamar's company does not exist.  She tries to find more details on the internet.

Shamar's boss has been shown before as a friend of Karan, hell bent on destroying Mihir.    Shamar is unaware of this.   The fault lies in the way the families hide their secrets, and thus expose themselves for outsiders to hurt them.   

They have suffered this first from Nima Ben, then from Karan, and in spite of all these experiences it is a sad  to note that these families, in spite of all their wealth, shows their poverty of intelligence.

Perhaps, this trend will be cut short, by Purva, with the support of Mihir, who will investigate the boss of Shamar, if not for anything, but to save his family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charm2

Charm2

Groupbie

Charm2

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I think I have came up with the theory why the forum is dead.....(thinking)...Aaah here the answer.... Well it  is simple really, the story need more twists and exictment again. The last time it was great because people were wondering which girl would Mihir end up with Smriti or Purva.  Boy! did I tell you I 'm gald it was Purva.

Anyway where did Neema disappear to. I bet bring Neema back would make the story much interseting and alive.  Except this time round Neema's bad deeds should be exposed to the sisters that would definitely make it dramatic dont you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top