Page 10 of 110

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
im bigggestt fan of anokhi n i also love anokhi-bhavesh couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~.Behenein:: cc.~ (Page 10)" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheebs

im bigggestt fan of anokhi n i also love anokhi-bhavesh couple

haha yeahh! I'm Naina by the wayBig smileBig smile and yeah completely agree....anokhi bhavesh are so cutee...absolutely loveeed them in friday's episode...totally cracking upROFLROFL

sheebs_ratifan

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@ Naina: ROFLROFL i like the tere naina from my name is khan.
oh tere liye is good, even though i dont like watching HC with another one else other than AG but its goodd. Sangini i LOVE atm.. b/c IQBAL KHAN is the lead and im loving binny aswell..
yeah i like watching pihu's role its diff to heer she is doing a OUTSTANDING job! *hats off to her*

..Naina..

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@naina agreeROFL

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@Jiya: HAHAHALOLLOLLOL aww tere naina from mnik is great too :) lovve kajol shahrukh...hehe and the movie was awesome too....but i like k3g so much better...hritik roshan's in there tooLOL
hmm thats true...i dont really like watching HC with anyone else thats why i dont actually watch tere liye....and im not the biggest fan of the storyline itself...so ehh
but MIK<333 dude he's like my second love..angad. rudr. shiv. what else? SHANKAR. ahh i loved him and shilpa shinde in waaris...totally cute together
but honestly, im liking Gauri-Rudr too even though I thought I wouldn't like not seeing AG with him
and yeah thats actually a good show though :)

@sheebs: hehe yeah. im excited to see their reactions on monday! can't wait to see what happens when mihir announces her engagementROFL

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@Naina: yea i love K3G!! and kuch kuch hotaa hai. Big smile 
- MIK: = Angad,Shiv,Rudr,Shaurya,Ragu..  LOVED him all roles..
yeah i like watching pihu with rudr but i want gauri and rudr scenes more,
rudr and gauri chem is adorable, the boat scene that was shown the other day was so CUTE and he Hugged gauri today as well * Drroooolll* Wink

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@Jiya: Day Dreaming anythiing Kajol Shahrukh is amazinng...DDLJ is totally one of my favorites too...the running in the sunflower fields (yes i know they aren't sunflowersLOLLOL) is sooo romanticcly sweeet.
yeah MIK is defintiely an amazing/versatile actorClap so happy he's back on tv after a while.....i watched kyph reruns along with kaa LOLLOL

hmm i agree. i think the characters of gauri and rudr are so perfectly sketched for each other....a tiny part of me would still love to see pihu with rudr, but when I know that's not going to happen anyways, no point in wishing for it Broken Heart

the hug todayy! EmbarrassedClapDay DreamingHeartThumbs Up so perfectt! :) can't wait to see more of them....

dude! i can't believe iqbal's youtube account was suspended -_- i loved seeing his videoss

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
agree...but wat abt akashi shitij is backUnhappy

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top