Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
haha yeahh...we're all trying to make the forum more active....planning to create a few fan pages/appreciation threads etc...
hehe hopefully it will become more active though...considering we do have a ton of silent readers who will hopefully speak up more often :)

~Naina
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

hii :)

I'm Naina...hehe its pretty obvious though looking at my username๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Naina :)
Awwh lol yeah๐Ÿ˜† ... I'm Rozie... Well thats my nick name ๐Ÿ˜› You write a Fan Fiction on
MaanEet right? ๐Ÿ˜Š *Geet*

xx
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetRozie123

Hi Naina :)
Awwh lol yeah๐Ÿ˜† ... I'm Rozie... Well thats my nick name ๐Ÿ˜› You write a Fan Fiction on
MaanEet right? ๐Ÿ˜Š *Geet*

xx

hehe hey rozie :) yeah i wasn't sure if i should call you that or not...cause a lot of people have usernames which aren't their names or nicknames๐Ÿ˜•

and yupp...i do write on Maaneet :) it's been a while since I updated that though :) you a fan of Geet?
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
@ Naina - Awwhhh lol ... you can call me anything! Lolsz! :) Yeahh, that is soo true!! ... Awwwhh yeah, you havn't updating since a long time ๐Ÿ˜† When will you be updating? OMG yeahhh I love that showw!! you? Did you watch yesterday's episode? It was sooo romantic but the last part ๐Ÿ˜” I just hope everything goes well. How's you?

xx
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Hi everyone๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glad to see a CC here ๐Ÿ‘

SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

Hi everyone๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glad to see a CC here ๐Ÿ‘

Hi :)
How's you?
I'm Rozeena and you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

xx
Riyaa147 thumbnail

Hi :)
How's you?
I'm Rozeena and you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

xx

I am good
how about u
Nice to meet u and i am Riya ๐Ÿ˜›
..Naina.. thumbnail

@ Naina - Awwhhh lol ... you can call me anything! Lolsz! :) Yeahh, that is soo true!! ... Awwwhh yeah, you havn't updating since a long time ๐Ÿ˜† When will you be updating? OMG yeahhh I love that showw!! you? Did you watch yesterday's episode? It was sooo romantic but the last part ๐Ÿ˜” I just hope everything goes well. How's you?

xx

hehe sorry about that...we were doing ganesh pooja๐Ÿ˜ƒ lmao updatinng ....thats quite funny....imma try this weekend..hopefully...
dude i love geet! it's like modern and different....although i love behenein too...its more like the typical saas-bahu soap....if you get what i mean๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† YEAH yesterday's was amazinnggg..MSK and geet look ahmazinng...... oh god hopefully maan doesn't walk away...but i feel like he will....damnthis stupid dev...he ruined everything from the beginning๐Ÿ˜ก

phew.im quite excited about monday's behenein episode too :) can't wait to see akasha hehe
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

hehe hi riya! :)

hi :)
is ur name Naina? ๐Ÿ˜Š
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
@ Riya - Awwh, I'm fine too thanks:)
Nice too meet you too ๐Ÿ˜Š What's your favourite shows?

@ Naina - Loool I meant updated* ๐Ÿ˜†
Awwwh, same here. I hope Maan doesn't walk off .. I know Dev is so silly.. He should have not done that -- If they really wanted WEALTH they should have asked Maan lolsz!! Awwwhhh yeah Aakashii :) Lol Shamal and Aakashi are tooooo CUTE!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

xx