The Two Gems And kriya !! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mushirox

thats true he did talk to them but i think there always comes a limit in friendship when u dont feel like telling the status of ur marital relation to ur friends. i know krish wont do that but as for now i guess he will feel light if he just talks with T/C but the problem can only be solved if kriya r ready to hear eachother out n T/C can surely help them do that(hope so) πŸ˜ƒ
------------------------------------------mushi you r rite he is way too dejected to probe anything further but sumthing sumwer or sumone has to trigger it in his mind that after all he was not taken for a ride by prats intentionally--that there is more to wat he thinks is true !
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

You're right in saying there is a reason those two have gone off!...I was really hoping for some intense Kriya scenes but now that Aman has come and stolen the limelight with his asinine proposal so there that goes...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†........but perhaps they talk....you are right in pointing one of the issues that is eating way inside Krishna......the true test will be whether he decides to belive her version, if he does then the rest is plain sailing.......but first Prats must now show him that he is first in her life, that their marriage is important to her. So I guess all this will  be shown one way or another while those two shaitans are away........Kesar and G.dadi are her two supporters so they will help her any way they can....πŸ˜‰----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thx dreams now that sounds really reassuring--and this amanwa--yes his entry is goin to be like a wet blanket for kriyans becoz cvs might start focusing mre on his track at this point---but again it may help prats in a big way as ssingh will get distracted by this news and he may put his plans to kill prats on hold for a while ,coz he has been warned by aman in his last meeting that beware or you may even lose our ticket to election--in the end i think ssingh will get gagged wid his own election thingi🀣
I hope your prediction comes true..it will be soooo wonderful!