Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
i love jigar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor jigar but lucky one (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahakgoyal

Groupbie

mahakgoyal

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Crylove your post, I feel the same way for him, but woh becharaCry

Guess even if Raashi is exposed he will find an excuse to forgive her.

-tellyaddict-suk19

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
U r right
he is such a sweet person, always obidient to his mother, kaki, dad, kaka, big brother & most importantly to his wife. he doesnt realise his wife is playing with him

such a sweetheart that he bought a saree for gopi & then also helped her paint the puja ghar. thinks about everyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-suk19

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Jigar is a sweetheart.. I love the relationship he shares with his bhabhi..
Rashi needs to stop listening to her mom.. Rashi does not have an evil mind.. She is like this because of the bad influence of her mother.. I'm sure if she stays away from her mom long enough hetal's, gopi's and jigar's love will change her for the better..
As for jigar am sure he will forgive rashi for everything she has done as he is just like his mum.. He truely has a golden heart and rashi is very lucky to have him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
jigar is a laidback guy with a good heart, AM sure we r sori he has rashi has his wife who is more bothered to ruin others life rather than set her own life.I do remember in one epi jigar tries to make her jealous about the other girl in his life n I remember that got rashi's attn n she was worried for a minute.    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-suk19.Nafisa.

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I was actually thinking about jigar today I wandering who was the most dukhi jigar or gopi. As both their partners couldn't give a toss about them.

Jigar tries hard to be romantic but rashi just trashes it and is more interested in everyone elses life than her own relationship actually you cant call it a relationship shes done everything possible to stop her married life developing. I remember that line she gave gopi that her married life was developing and gopi's hadn't even started.

I have also come to the conclusion that jigar is as dumb as gopi and should stop trying to vying for rashi's affections cause its like blood out of a stone plus its a waste of time when she doesn't even care if hes there or not.

-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I was actually thinking about jigar today I wandering who was the most dukhi jigar or gopi. As both their partners couldn't give a toss about them.

Jigar tries hard to be romantic but rashi just trashes it and is more interested in everyone elses life than her own relationship actually you cant call it a relationship shes done everything possible to stop her married life developing. I remember that line she gave gopi that her married life was developing and gopi's hadn't even started.

I have also come to the conclusion that jigar is as dumb as gopi and should stop trying to vying for rashi's affections cause its like blood out of a stone plus its a waste of time when she doesn't even care if hes there or not.

Jigar is another Gopi, he never gets tired of trying to win favour with his wife, similar to Gopi and her husband. 

Rashi pretends to care a little for him but Aham doesn't pretend that is the only difference, but if Rashi were to suddenly say, i don't find you worthy. i will not give any rights as a husband to me and i don't love you, she would have to leave the house then, so she plays it very intelligently to get the right balance of making him think they is hope with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

CarrotCake

Goldie

CarrotCake

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Jigar is my favourite character on this show. He's so sweet and caring.
Hate the fact that he is always treated like crap by his wife and brother though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top