poor jigar but lucky one

tempetation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i have seen almost all d post of the show, everyone is talking about aham n gopi, or gopi n rashi even about koki n urmi, but hardly anyone cares about jigar. Everyone feels bad for gopi but I really  sympathise with him.He is such a innocent n lovely boy but nobody in the family really care abt him except his mom, not even rashi.
when the show was started i thought jigar and ahem both will be treated equally but i was wrong, in d case of ahem atleast his better haif is honest with him. i really hates rashi for wht she has done to jigar for her sake of money and to be a part of his reputed family, it is very much clear that she dont love jigar.😭 sonal is far better than rashi.😊 but now after marriage if rashi is ashamed of being his wife than i think she should be more insulted for ruining jigar's life.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not even in home jigar is also works under d pressure  of ahem n do whtever he says.😑
i think jigar is a xerox copy of her mother (love them) but imagine if he came to know about rashi's real face n the intentions of his kaki, how will he react?πŸ€’πŸ˜²πŸ˜• but he is really lucky to have amother like hetal n a grandmom like his baaπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm.....good post....
at least something to be discussed other than Aham/Gopi/Rashi/Koki...

i do agree....Jigar has no importance in the show till date....as all the drama was revolving around all the other 4 characters,,,,but m sure in future there is something really big for him as well...

and abt Rashi....no words for her....her character is like who does not what Word Shame means...she is so shameless and cross any lomits just to get her dreams if big cars and money...and she crossed her limits by getting married to jigar....

but here too m sure....Sonal will be coming back ,as we are expecting anita to make Aham realize Gopi's worth, to make Rashi realize what a gem her hubby is,,,,and till that time it must be late that she will never be able to get Jigar bk in her life....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree....poor gopi and jigar...both are soo innocent and cute.
in ydays epi ahem was sooo rude to jigar....wht?? jigar had to say to his bro 'may i come in??' and the way ahem replied 'ya' was soooo 😑
ahem is now officially Kharooosss....he is always so rude not only to gopi but to his bro too. he thinks of jigar as nothing!! comon gopi and jigar its time for both of u to show the man tht u too are also as good as he is or maybe better htan him coz both of u hav a golden heart and sympathy!!!
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hmm.....good post....
at least something to be discussed other than Aham/Gopi/Rashi/Koki...

i do agree....Jigar has no importance in the show till date....as all the drama was revolving around all the other 4 characters,,,,but m sure in future there is something really big for him as well...

and abt Rashi....no words for her....her character is like who does not what Word Shame means...she is so shameless and cross any lomits just to get her dreams if big cars and money...and she crossed her limits by getting married to jigar....

but here too m sure....Sonal will be coming back ,as we are expecting anita to make Aham realize Gopi's worth, to make Rashi realize what a gem her hubby is,,,,and till that time it must be late that she will never be able to get Jigar bk in her life....

i some times doubts that is she really the second lead of the  show?how can some one can be so heartless and slefish
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamnalicious

i some times doubts that is she really the second lead of the  show?how can some one can be so heartless and slefish

she is the second lead..thats y she is there on the montage of the show...
she is heartless and selfish...coz her character is like that.....she will change at least I hope so for Jigar if not for Gopi..
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

she is the second lead..thats y she is there on the montage of the show...
she is heartless and selfish...coz her character is like that.....she will change at least I hope so for Jigar if not for Gopi..

yah hope so but as of nwo i have doubts  that she will ever  changeπŸ˜•
tempetation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u guys for responsing positively to my post.😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@pariyaa..no probs dear..
keep posting ur views  we will be replying
mahakgoyal thumbnail
😭love your post, I feel the same way for him, but woh bechara😭

Guess even if Raashi is exposed he will find an excuse to forgive her.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U r right
he is such a sweet person, always obidient to his mother, kaki, dad, kaka, big brother & most importantly to his wife. he doesnt realise his wife is playing with him

such a sweetheart that he bought a saree for gopi & then also helped her paint the puja ghar. thinks about everyone