||Ankita Lokhande FC|| - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys

im a loyal viewer of PR .. tho i dont like Sushant much i think Ankita is an amazing actress and stunning ... she makes me wanna watch the serial with more interest

when i saw this FC i decided to pop in and ask if i can be added =) cheers
pls add me tooo in ankitas fan list =)
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Some people may not like me for this, but I really wouldn't want her to go on JDJ or anything like that.  It's more controversies than dance, whether it's with the votes, judges, or worst of all, link-ups.  Not to forget that these shows usually end up being detrimental to physical and mental health.  I really don't think a show like that is worth the headache it would probably give her. 

I totally agree with you!! I used to enjoy those shows but now it looks so fake, its more about ratings than about having fun.

Originally posted by nishr

Gosh I have never seen any couple who is as cute as this one,both are like cute babies awww 😍
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QJnTaAUl7c[/YOUTUBE]

Ankita literally looks like doll in this and here we have loads of cute moments of Sushant and Ankita!

Awww, they are soo cute together!!!
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Looking forward to her performance on 28th...sushita rocking
I am so annoyed that it didn't air in Canada, it seems the show is in repeat mode at the moment. Thank goodness for the internet, got to see their performance online. Ankita and Sushant rocked their performance!
She looks so good in those casuals and specs. Does she have specs in real life?
Ankita was really awesome in PR today..poor girl was sick and fasting for janmashtami too...loved the SBB segment where Sushant was trying to feed her chocolate..
This is from zee nite site: http://www.zeetelevisionasia.com/ZeeNite2010_FanSpeak.aspx

A Pavitra Rishta with Malaysia

India's most loved onscreen couple is all set to storm Malaysia. On their performance Ankita a.k.a Archana said "This is the first time I am going to Malaysia. Even though we have an extremely tight shooting schedule I did not want to miss the opportunity of visiting the beautiful country". 

Sushant, a.k.a, Manav on the other hand quoted "I can't wait to be in a country which is truly Asia"

THANKS A LOT FOR ADDING MEπŸ€—
I did watch Cinestar ki khoj......my school pass out was in the show....the production team even came to our school and we were asked to vote for the guy in the school assembly πŸ˜† ......he was the finalist who lost. But never noticed Ankita so much then.....but i guess it was also because i was really young and the only woman i remember watching on tv was my school's principal. πŸ˜›

But recently saw some of the videos of zee cinestar khoj with ankita......and really what an improvement. She has become a natural.....earlier you could see she's trying to put in effort but now.....just brilliance. Post leap.....Ankita really has been given the opportunity to perform and she has grabbed these opportunities well.

Hope Archana is not slaughtered like Manav.....

Do add me..... 😊 Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago