Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Ankita Lokhande FC|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Ankita says she wants to participate in JDJ, so maybe we will soon see her showcasing her dancing skill with a partner other than Sushant. But dont want her to go through the same experiences as Sushant did while taking part in a reality show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanpr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Ankita Lokhande FC|| (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@Anu:U are talking about this article na,though I love to see both Ankita and Sushant dancing,but I don't them to participate in any reality show as we have seen how Sushant suffered during ZND days especially with his healthOuch

Ankita Lokhande

I would definitely participate in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'. I love dancing and being a part of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' would mean exploring different kind of dancing style. I believe, through Jhalak' my fans would see the dancing talent in me too.

http://tellycafe.com/features-a-analysis/1053-telestars-speak-up-the-reality.html

--------------------------------------

edit add: Thanks for appreciation people!!Big smile hope you will have nice time here by discussing about AnkitaBig smile and I promise I will try to complete first page soonEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by nishr - 21 August 2010 at 11:29pm

armanpr

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@ nisha yes was talking about this article. I also dont want her to get ill or face the bias of the judges. It will be more difficult for her stress-wise since from what I have read or heard she likes to sleep a lot LOL. Said to some fan that she doesn't have time for FB, she would rather sleepLOL

armanpr

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Some people may not like me for this, but I really wouldn't want her to go on JDJ or anything like that.  It's more controversies than dance, whether it's with the votes, judges, or worst of all, link-ups.  Not to forget that these shows usually end up being detrimental to physical and mental health.  I really don't think a show like that is worth the headache it would probably give her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprtv_madness

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I wonder whether she would really take up JDJ if offered ..
And I dont think we would ever see both sushant and anki participating in a dance show at the same time .. considering they are the leads of a prime time daily show .. the shooting schedules would go for a toss if both of them are busy with another show at the same time !! However if only anki takes up JDJ , Sushant would have to carry PR on his shoulders for a while ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprtv_madnessPiyatrix

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Some people may not like me for this, but I really wouldn't want her to go on JDJ or anything like that.  It's more controversies than dance, whether it's with the votes, judges, or worst of all, link-ups.  Not to forget that these shows usually end up being detrimental to physical and mental health.  I really don't think a show like that is worth the headache it would probably give her. 

I agree , it is bad for your health .. Ouch .. plus PR doesnt really have an episode bank , does it ? .. Anki would end up with less than 3 hours of sleep everyday if she takes up JDJ now ...

armanpr

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
oh btw add my name too - Shikha ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprsensodyne

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
2.  Please avoid posting just one line/phrase or only emoticons; aim for constructive discussions on the topic of the FC.

3.  Discussions on other celebrities, shows, or topics unrelated to the subject of the FC will not be seen as acceptable nor will they be appreciated.

4.  Do not discuss about celebrity personal life.  If she herself choose to reveal anything then it is her choice and we will respect that.  Gossip will not be tolerated.  

5.  Please refrain from personal discussions, chatting, and/or spamming.

I hate RULES !! Dead ND WHY CANT WE TALK BOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE AS LONG AS ITS NOT DEROGATORY OR INSULTING Ermm
hailaa !! cant even chat or spam then what m I suppose to do here 
Confused 

armanpr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top