Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Ankita Lokhande FC||

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to Fan Club of Ankita Lokhande!!!!!!!

Coming from a Maharashtrian family based in Indore, Ankita Lokhande exemplifies the dream of every young middle-class girl. Affectionately called Mintu by her family, Ankita enjoys dancing, eating pani puri, and interacting with others.  Before deciding to do an airhostess course, she received a chance to participate in the talent hunt Zee Cinstars ki Khoj. Although she didn't win the competition, her hard work and perseverance for the four years after it landed her the lead role on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.  Her role as Archana Karanjkar as well as her bubbly and positive off-screen persona have given her a place in the hearts of the worldwide audience.

Before we engage ourself in praising lets make sure to drop in an appreciation to her in her IF profile 😛

I-F Profile: Ankita's Fanclub
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail

On December 19 in a thus far unknown year in the 1980s, Ankita Lokhande, affectionately called Mintu, was born to a Maharashtrian family settled in Indore.  Bubbly and talkative, she dreamed from a young age to be in the world of glamour, frequently recalling a Pepsi ad featuring Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani Mukerji which made her long to be an actress.  Yet, being from a traditional middle class family, Ankita decided to study commerce and was made to enroll in an airhostess course.

Her luck turned around when she was selected to be a part of Zee Cinestars ki Khoj in 2004 and she set off to Mumbai to pursue her passion in the show.  Although she didn't win the competition, she won the Best Dancer award and gained valuable knowledge and experience of how to navigate the entertainment industry.  She went under the radar from the world of acting for four years after, doing print modeling and even walking the ramp for renowned designer Vikram Phadnis.  Ankita was then selected to play the lead role in NDTV Imagine's Bali Umar Ko Salaam, but the show did not materialize even after promos were shot.  With constant support from her family members, who realized her dedication towards her passion, she landed the lead role in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, under the Balaji Telefilms banner, as the character of Archana Karanjkar.  Although shocked initially because she went to give the audition in a simple avatar sans make-up, the reality and magnitude of the situation dawned in June 2009 as the show went on air and received much acclaim. 

Despite being one of television's leading actresses, Ankita remains grounded and prefers to live her life in a normal way:  traveling in auto rickshaws, sending her mother impromptu gifts, and enjoying Mumbai's pani puri.  She delights in dancing as well as interacting with others, but rarely speaks of her personal life or any other interests or passions.  Even though she wouldn't mind having a career in Bollywood, she has decided not to chase any dreams but rather let opportunities come as they may.  Her fans wish her all the best and pray that she attains success and happiness in all her endeavors.

*written by TB*
sensodyne thumbnail

sensodyne thumbnail

Actual winner at Indian Telly Awards

Ankita's birthday gift for Sushant

Ankita Lokhande shoots non-stop for a week!

Ankita: Sushant has taught me to be professional

Sushant's real life and reel life partner similar?

Ankita gets hurt on sets

Ankita Lokhande taking care of Sushant Singh Rajput

Ankita Lokhande sick on set

Sushant and Ankita to sizzle on Dance India Dance!

Ankita Lokhande, Ideal Daughter On-screen and Off

Ankita cares for Manav too!

Ankita Lokhande,"I'm really lucky to get a co-star like Sushant in my very first show"

Why Ankita Lokhande is called "Mintu"?

Ankita-Sushant too wary of separation

Noo Dooriya... Between Sushant and Ankita!

Papa,We know that you love us!

Manav-Archana come together on Big Money

Preety Woman!

Ankita says my relation with Sushant is personal,no discussion on it!

Telestars speak up the 'Reality'!

Showtime features Ankita Lokhande

Ankita on break

Is that a yes,Sushant?

Manav, Archana a real life couple?

Small screen's big night

Pav Bhaji turned our bhari!

Zoom Holi party

Colorful Zoom Holi bash

Big night for the telly world

The 'Perfect' couples on small screen

Ankita:Break ke baad

Ankita Lokhande on her role in Pavitra Rishta

Starting fresh

'I won't go door-to-door asking for work"

Ankita aur Sushant ka 'Flush' ka saamna

Gr8 Magazine exclusive section "Rulers of Indian Television"

Spotted:Archu and Manav at Juhu Chowpatty!

Just friends?

I want to play a Vamp

I feel proud to be a trendsetter

'Fashion for me is all about comfort' -Ankita Lokhande

Food contest turns sour for Ankita!

Ankita gets a surprise visit from parents

Usha's excitement costs dearly for Ankita

Love-letters to Moms!
sensodyne thumbnail

sensodyne thumbnail

sensodyne thumbnail

1. nishr
2. toothbrush13
3. piya_10
4.xx-Rai-xx
5.tv_madness

6.soul_angel
7.-sofia-
8.armanpr
9.gaurimisha
10.acrewood
11. -Riyal-
12.lunza
13.-tas-
14.omshreejaanu
15.biryani
16.devashree_h
17.Asther
18.vishwap
19.bollywoodcrazed
20.Akashii
21.-Zeeshan-
22.nikitagmc
23.ekta_salman
24.Tulsey
25.kisubedi
26.Sadyangel

ps.let me know if you want to join the list :)

sensodyne thumbnail

Finally, we have managed to open a FC for Ankita 🥳

Before we start let's clarify few things:

Please make sure that you must respect Celebrity Fan Club forum rules [FC forum rules].  Please try to follow the rules and do not let us reveal our bad sides.  We're sure you don't want to see them, so to avoid such a situation here are a few more pointers: 

1.  As can be told from the name of this thread, it's a fan club for a person/people we love.  Let's make sure that we appreciate and encourage her them along with giving constructive criticism in a postive manner. 

2.  Please avoid posting just one line/phrase or only emoticons; aim for constructive discussions on the topic of the FC.

3.  Discussions on other celebrities, shows, or topics unrelated to the subject of the FC will not be seen as acceptable nor will they be appreciated.

4.  Do not discuss about celebrity personal life.  If she herself choose to reveal anything then it is her choice and we will respect that.  Gossip will not be tolerated.  

5.  Please refrain from personal discussions, chatting, and/or spamming.

6.  As you may know by this point, the FC will be maintained by nishr (Nisha) and toothbrush13 (TB).  We expect cooperation from all those participating in the FC; if anyone would like to help us with or inform us about anything related to the FC, feel free to PM either one of us.  😊

*banners by Shikha*
sensodyne thumbnail
*sigh* finally managed to  open Ankita FC 😆
I still have loads of things to update and I will try to do it soon, so till then 😳 😆

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is a tester.  Unless you are Nisha kindly INGORE this.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago