Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

yeah veer's monologue was the most irritating one... but had to listen,,as you know no pain no gain.... but in the end it was a super duper episode... just loved the cvs for being so honest this time...

@mahi,,hey since when you joined this forum????

Shonuu... veer was the real hero today...he finally managed to expose taps in front of both the families... from begining to the end...only the robberies are left... that too might come out...when they come to know hoe much she paid sid...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode of ads (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_084

The list is:
1) Balika Vadhu-Jagya going 'Sahar'
2) Na Aana Iss Des Laado - Election process and war between Sia and Ammaji
3) Khatron ke Khiladi- Snake left on the bed by Priyanka Chopra
4) Rishton se badi pratha - ladka ladki luddak gaye
5) Right Ya Wrong movie-sunday 8 PM
6) Gillette

If I have missed any other ad, then pls update... LOLLOL
no sweety i dont think u missed out any , n PC in KKK3 yuck thats gonna suck , i prefer Akki who can do stunts to encourage participents . not interested to see as its PC show she sucks big time alll looks no acting my opinion ooops pff topic lol

wellll they repeated them for 4times or so n i was watching a movie on starmovies gud

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

Rosie5

Rosie5

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hey Everybody! mangaed to catch a repeat of the episode today and they showed it without ads and can you believe it ? It was over in 40 minutes. And I think yesterday the whole episode with ads went on for like 1 and1/2 hours

tvfreaq

Groupbie

tvfreaq

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
why dint veer mention tappu trying to kill ichcha and about sid and tappus affair???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top