RATING : Hire Ka Raaz(21-Aug-2010) - Page 2

Poll Question :

What would you rate this episode?

Poll Choice
I SKIPPED
I LEFT MIDWAY
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

The guy played criminal in the story is a fixed Criminal for CID. Every case he acted, just as criminal. Fireworks made a deal with him that he has to be criminal in every episode he will act.

This time he did some funny act at the end. Bechara Salunke got cursed by him.

I too left midway. Was feeling sleepy. What is the point of watching CID if it does not snatch away your sleep and tingle your nerves with anticipation and excitement?
i found it so boring that i hav left it mid way...
2 from me.... decent episode... But again some of the scenes need to be better... like the scene where Dr. Salunkhe puts the Camera inside the mouth of the dead body and shows what camera finds inside his mouth on the comp... It was all animated... 😆
Originally posted by akshay29

2 from me.... decent episode... But again some of the scenes need to be better... like the scene where Dr. Salunkhe puts the Camera inside the mouth of the dead body and shows what camera finds inside his mouth on the comp... It was all animated... 😆

You wanted them to to that scene in reality??😆😆😆 ( no offence meant..jut kiding!)
I skipped it, but watched it online today. Couldn't resist the temptation. I read some people writing that they wished Abhijeet were not there and I was shocked. I thought he was again flirting. When I watched it I realised what they meant.

I would have given this a 2 if it were not for the guest appearance. It is a 1 from me, but I cannot vote now as I have chosen 'I skipped'.
i gave it a 3..though i missed 30 mins of the episode, i think it is good that i missed that part..the story was brilliant, so it deserved this much..there wasn't enough of abhi sir, oops sorry!!there wasn't even more of him..sachin was there in most of the scenes..kaajal-vivek-tasha-freddy was good, but they should have got more of screen time..acp sir and daya sir screen time is reducing day by day.. 😭 beside of these everything was good in my way, so i would rate this episode 3..
@Shagnika.. Asal main vo dikhana mushkil hai lekin kuchh to achha dikha sakte the na.... 😉
it was avery boirngone with a lot of questuons unanswered .. also Abhi was not there much and the reason were stupide for the murder