India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

update for Feb 8

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Sonya says to the nurse please throw this doll in the garbage.  Then she tells Bodi to go to sleep, he puts his head on Sonya's lap.  Next morning Dr.K comes in [new kavya] Bodi and Dr.K talk about breakfast.  He says wait I am going to get you a empty cup.  Bodi comes back with a empty cup and pours some of his milk into the empty cup, then he gives that cup the Dr.K.  That was very nice of Bodi, he was sharing his breakfast. 

Ayush and Dr.K talk, she says that Bodi is improving very very well and quickly.  Ayush is happy to hear this and gives Dr.K a hug.  Cell phone rings and its Sonya, Ayush calls her to Vardaan. 

The whole family is present at Bodi's hospital room in Vardaan.  Dr.K says Bodi is well now, but he will still have to take his medication.  She says they can take him home. 

Dr.Dalmia, Dr.Seth and Mayank were talking and Ayush enters.  He tells then about Bodi, and Dr.Dalmia is very happy to hear this.  Ayush invites them all to dinner at his home.  After Dr.Dalmia and Ayush leave Mayank and Seth talk.  Mayank says you don't seem happy to hear stuff about Bodi and Ayush.  Seth says that is right, im not happy with Ayush.  I can never forgive a person who mistreats my sisters.  Seth tells Mayank about the reports of Tani.  She tells him about the 2 reports and she says that there was a page missing, and Ayush stole that page.  Mayank says I did not like Ayush from the beginning. 

Next part Bodi is at home and Sonya is in his room.  Bodi is wearing a suit [for the first time I think] Then Sonya gives Bodi a hug.  When they leave the bedroom, to go in the living room, everyone claps for Bodi.  Dr.K's family is also there.  Kavya keeps on looking at Ayush, during the dinner.  During the dinner Bodi plays the harmonica for everyone. 

Next part Mayank brings coffee or tea for Seth.  He talks about their relationship again.  He says that he knows why they are married, but says that he still has a lot of respect for her in his heart.  [Just to let you guys know again, Mayank and Dr.Seth married because she had some problems with her last husband, who was also Sonya's mom's husband.]  Mayank says I know we are married, but to me it does not seem we are living like married people.  Seth says sorry I did not think about it like that.  I did not think about you, and what you will get from marrying me.  Mayank asks do you know what hurts me the most?  He says when you don't understand me.  Seth again says Sorry.  Mayank says stop being sorry!  It's not your fault.  Seth again, says no, im sorry because of me you are in this situation.  Mayank says I don't think you are understating me..I don't want to be free.  After saying that he leaves. 

Dr.K is looking out of her window.  Then Kavya and her mom talk to each other about Ayush's family.  Her mom says there must be a reason why you are so happy today.  Kavya says im inspired to live my life differently from Ayush's family.  I have more enthusiasm for living, because of Ayush's family and what they taught me.  Sonya, Ayush and Kavya at the same time are looking at the night sky.  First Sonya says I love you Ayush and then Ayush says I love you Sonya, but Kavya does not say anything.  While they are saying this, the song hummaye tum saye pyaar kitna was playing.  The show ended on their faces.     

Edited by meghavi - 08 February 2005 at 8:23pm

arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
thanks so much for updating.....keeps me in touch with the serial...Smile
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz