ValentinesDay spl Shanak VM Nahi Samne-pg-36

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@ranjini

Just now saw it.Congratulations.That was really really excellent..The song was too good  so were the scenes for the video.

please continue to make more vms on shanak.U really are too good.
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@ranjini

Just now saw it.Congratulations.That was really really excellent..The song was too good  so were the scenes for the video.

please continue to make more vms on shanak.U really are too good.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH😃
I WILL MAKE MORE VMS, DO YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST?

all i can say that im speechless.......so beautiful n serene..perfect scenes wid the perfect lines of the song...donno y but bame emotional watching the vm........just outstanding loved it 2 bits.......pls keep makin more shanak vms n wid the latest scenes
Originally posted by shanakforever

all i can say that im speechless.......so beautiful n serene..perfect scenes wid the perfect lines of the song...donno y but bame emotional watching the vm........just outstanding loved it 2 bits.......pls keep makin more shanak vms n wid the latest scenes

THANKS DEAR, YOUR COMMENT MAKING ME EMOTIONAL😊
I WILL MAKE MORE, DO YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST?

very nice,missfilmy, awesome!
@yes

thanx for asking  for my request..I have many.one for the time being .Pee loon from (once upon a time in mumba)i.I like this song a lot.will come with some more later.Hope i am not   troubling u.
WOW!!

that's all i can say! seriously yaar WOWWWWWW!

sab se pehle toh - KYA SONG CHOOSE KIYA HAI! I LOVE THIS SONG! and u know i wudn't have expected it to really suit shanak that much had i just heard it before.... per u made it suit shanak PERFECTLY!! greaaat yaar seriously... such excellent scene selection, such a perfect match b/w the song and scenes... excelllent editting...

is this ur first ever vm?? ya is it ur first vm ON shanak?? becuz i can't believe that this is ur first ever vm!

awesomeee!👏
Originally posted by biryani

awsome vm

I am glad you loved it😊
dear any songs u choose shall b gr8 but just make them long vms so that i can keep starin at them cause i just love the shanak vms