Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

št_skit

št_skit

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
hahahhahaROFL. that Computer-incident was really funny and I feel  so sorry for ahem who have such a stupid wifeLOL. I can't believe that she hung up the laptop to dry.Big smile

im sure that the two are the most slowest pair in the romantic part, couse till now the most romantic scene between them was when he looks at her after the snake attack-thing.Embarrassed

hehehe it was really weird to see him looking at her with a different look  then just hate shining trow (ufffff  if only kakoli wasn't there and stoped himAngry Tongue)
now i just can't wait for more romantic scenes between themDay Dreaming, but with her cleverness, it will take a long time.Shocked
right?Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusns2095bubbly@12monalidpChaudhrytm_SK_-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ufffffff more romantic-scene!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ns2095

Groupbie

ns2095

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
couldn't agree with you more. when aham came and said thank you to gopi for saving his life i thought finally a goham scene but i was disappointed yet again. dont know how long well have to wait. probbably when gopi decides to start talking instead of crying all the time. she makes me depressed some times . lol
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

št_skitChaudhrytm_SK_SriB-tellyaddict-

št_skit

št_skit

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hehhehhe....Thumbs Up... agreee ...  more talking, less crying   LOL.....  wonder how he looks in a flirty mode LOLDay Dreaming...
 uffff can't wait for more  weird momments  LOL

Edited by št_skit - 21 August 2010 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_-tellyaddict-

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
This gopi gal talking so slowly while crying is ok....

But  think ....What will happen if she does the same thing in romantic scenes too???She will Start talking...woh ahem ji...woh woh...ahem  ji ahem ji.....Goes on talking...Aham will go to bed...Will wake up next day mornig...Gopi  still talking......?????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ns2095št_skitmonalidpSweet_WatersSriB-tellyaddict-

št_skit

št_skit

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

This gopi gal talking so slowly while crying is ok....

But  think ....What will happen if she does the same thing in romantic scenes too???She will Start talking...woh ahem ji...woh woh...ahem  ji ahem ji.....Goes on talking...Aham will go to bed...Will wake up next day mornig...Gopi  still talking......?????
hahahhahahhaLOL....  is that possibleConfused.... then they surely will winn price for beeing  drama-worlds most slowest pairSleepy  LOL..... hard to imagine them  in romancy way  Smile...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp_SK_SriB-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 't_skit

hahahhahaROFL. that Computer-incident was really funny and I feel  so sorry for ahem who have such a stupid wifeLOL. I can't believe that she hung up the laptop to dry.Big smile

im sure that the two are the most slowest pair in the romantic part, couse till now the most romantic scene between them was when he looks at her after the snake attack-thing.Embarrassed

hehehe it was really weird to see him looking at her with a different look  then just hate shining trow (ufffff  if only kakoli wasn't there and stoped himAngry Tongue)
now i just can't wait for more romantic scenes between themDay Dreaming, but with her cleverness, it will take a long time.Shocked
right?Smile

lovely post....but u know m feeling more bad and sad for the laptop....poor lappy baby...usne kisi ka kya bigada tha jo ye saza mili.......hanged till death..LOL
slowest pair....lol..so true....they are like Aap Aap aur Gaadi chhut jayegi.....
but this snake attcking scene was not the most romantic one...i think the Jewelery removing one was....did u see that or not...let me know....????
and that scene made me breathless..frankly speaking.....I was blushing n looking at screen as a fool....that at last Ab Kuchh hoga.....but tai tai fishhhh...Aham is Aham and will remain the same....

we are so eager to watch their romantic encouter.....but what CVs have in their mind cant say......

lovely topic again....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

št_skitmonalidp_SK_

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns2095

couldn't agree with you more. when aham came and said thank you to gopi for saving his life i thought finally a goham scene but i was disappointed yet again. dont know how long well have to wait. probbably when gopi decides to start talking instead of crying all the time. she makes me depressed some times . lol
Big smile

same here,,,but we have very high hopes with CVs...i must say...and they are just shattering our hopes in each and every epi....
Gopi will talk.....hmmm very dreamy...she will just start stammering......and Aham will say Jab sentence complete kar lo to Jaga dena...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

št_skit_SK_SriB

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 't_skit

hehhehhe....Thumbs Up... agreee ...  more talking, less crying   LOL.....  wonder how he looks in a flirty mode LOLDay Dreaming...
 uffff can't wait for more  weird momments  LOL

Aham in flirty mood..

but we can imagine him just he was b4 changing his mode while thanking her....

hmmmm...cant w88888888888888888888888888.......wired moments are eagerly w8ed by us...CVs plzzz listen........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

št_skit_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top