Tere Liye

The lead pair goes missing-Article(Check Pg 4 LOL)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

The lead pair goes missing in 'Tere liye'

'Tere Liye', the show on Star Plus, was in lime light for its on screen chemistry between the lead pair played by Taani (Anupriya) and Auraag (Harshad Chopra). The show started off with their childhood friendship stories of the lead pair and now has taken a leap. But the audience, who eagerly waited to see the romance of the lead pair seems to be really disappointed with the producers as the most highlighted point of the show was not given much of an importance as it, took a leap.

The episode that was aired on 19th August, was the first episode after the show took the leap, it did not show the lead pair though the lead actress Taani was shown in few scenes, the actor lead was completely missing from the scenario.

A source says, "The shoot for Anuraag's entry along with the new girl essayed by Neha Janpandit who will play his love interest, has not yet started. The couple had just shot for the promo, but the actual shoot is yet to commence and this is the reason why story is lagging the same point."

"The show initially hyped Taani and Auraag love story, but as soon as the story will unfold, the audience will get to know the actual reason behind how Anuraag got detached from Taani and fell for another girl." adds source.

We tried calling Harshad but he remained unavailable while Neha Janpandit asked us to clear it from the production people.

Here's hoping they unfold the story as soon as possible, since the audience are eager to know the story.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/1057-the-lead-pair-goes-missing-in-tere-liye.html

I still cant understand what again they are trying to write ? Did anyone understod the Meaning of this whole article then PLs explain meOuch

Edited by taanu14 - 22 August 2010 at 2:20am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazCutieeMeAsharkibiwiKhaLidaHIlovepie.-kavita--Hina-raj_ms_nasha-Garima-precious_zebakhajjumanasi_31...Nikhita...-Mink-Fallen Angelsita11.Angelmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The lead pair goes missing-Article(Check Pg 4 LOL)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

OMG sheer Unprofesionlism ..they did not even shoot for the entry of Anurag ? How could they do this with usAngry

Yeh toh Had hogaye hain yaar ..thats the reason why they repeated the same first part through the entitre episode ..Creatives Dimaag karab hogaya kya ..This show is ganing too much popularity becoz of HC i mean Main reason is HC in the show and how could you even dont shoot HC's entry upto nowAngry

Edited by taanu14 - 21 August 2010 at 9:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMe

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thnxxx for the article...!

OMG!D'oh
This means Harshad hasn't even STARTED to shoot for TL??!!!!!!!!Shocked
I fail to understand what are these types of stupid gimmicks BT and SP plan together....!! They won't get more trps doing such things definately..Dead..
This article indicates ONLY Taani will be seen for the whole next week...????Confused Arrey Anurag kab aayega??!!!!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t_skitCutieeMe-Anu13-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Guys guys guys take deep breathes ... don't tell me you people have still not learned your lesson and are going to believe telly cafe? ROFLROFLROFL Take a chill pill and just ROFLROFL Its telly cafe after all ROFLROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisalima523-Anu13-Tani91.shona.isomers

-Riyal-

Goldie

-Riyal-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
dude its tellycafe what can you expect from them other then printing garbageLOL their articles arent even 5% authentic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salima523-Anu13-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
You know reading the title i thought they really went missing, if you know what i mean ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal-cl0wnraspberrytorte

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
tnx for sharin.....
i know tellycafe bluffs big time but even i was highly disappointed with 19th & 20th episodes...
i ws countin days to watch harshad and they didn't even bother to show us a glimpse of him....
extremely disappointed fan on dis side.. snif snif CryCryCry

-Riyal-

Goldie

-Riyal-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

You know reading the title i thought they really went missing, if you know what i mean ROFLROFLROFL 

i know what you meanWink how i wish it to be trueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top