Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IshyMishi

Nakku is not expecting Dutta to express his Love by words and she can very well understand the acknowledgment of her Love by Dutta by his actions like caring for her and romancing with her....
Hamari Nakku tho Dutta ka ekk Nazar se he Kush ho ja thi haiii....

nakku know datta love him but that not going help in the relation ship

what nakku want go to datta- sab you r in love with me right
or
she confess in front of every one that sab loves me hena sab hena what datta will do nod his head saying yes then straight SR datta confession is over what is this yar

datta has to go In person and hold nakku hand say nakku u complete me.

nakku use dream abt datta  now it is datta turn dreaming. that not going to help any were in their relation ship

IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Sasha,,
so all u want is to hear Dutta  announcing that he loves Nakku rght??????

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I personally think Dutta has confessed his love enuf by his so called actions and if Nakku understands Dutta well then she will understand that Dutta loves her and he wont need to put it in words. I personally think he wont be able to put it in spl words, whatever it is if she expects him to confess more verbally than he might just say that they are wife and husband or , he agrees to their marriage or he understands her love and will try to match it up or something of that sort.

He wont be able to pull of a ILU , thats for sure.

Abt the dosti, aank micholi stuff .......... iam sure thats where we are heading next week........ Intezar ka phal hai woh sab , we will get to watch some romance from  our Gadha finally🤣.
Leandra thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshyMishi

@ Sasha,,
so all u want is to hear Dutta  announcing that he loves Nakku rght??????

whether she need it or not rest of PN member need it
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushix

I think Naku will try to stay away from Dutta because of her truth.. and Dutta will think Naku still didn't get that he loves her...😆
so he will have to patao her.. now that will be fun to watch actually!.. 😆

lol i wish tht happens... i'd love to see tht... i can even start to imagine naku ignoring dutta...

remember the scene wer dutta tried 2 hold naku's hand n she jus walked off... altho she didnt knw what he intended to do but stil she in a way ignored his call of closeness... mayb thts the start to naku ignoring dutta... 😆😉😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

The most important thing that needs to happen (of course other than SR) is reestablish the friendship they shared prior to the wedding.  I want Dutta to take more initiation trying to be around Nakku.  He should in the pretense of some work seek Nakku out - from the kitchen, her room.  I want her to silently observe her.

i agree... i wud like 2 c them be friends agen too... but their friendship was slightly weird in the sense tht it was only dutta who opened up abt his life n feelings...naku never talked abt herself.. i'd like to see naku opening up to dutta too if their friendship is re-established again which m hpin it is... 😳
Leandra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I personally think Dutta has confessed his love enuf by his so called actions and if Nakku understands Dutta well then she will understand that Dutta loves her and he wont need to put it in words. I personally think he wont be able to put it in spl words, whatever it is if she expects him to confess more verbally than he might just say that they are wife and husband or , he agrees to their marriage or he understands her love and will try to match it up or something of that sort.

Abt the dosti, aank micholi stuff .......... iam sure thats where we are heading next week........ Intezar ka phal hai woh sab , we will get to watch some romance from  our Gadha finally🤣.

how ther will be romance with out confessing his love to nakku in straight.

O I got it
nakku will go straight to datta and say sab i know you love me let start romancing each other. you personally think this will happen right.

if there is no proposal there is no romance.

i am dam sure datta will keep on dreaming about nakku sure their will be a romance finally.

IshyMishi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Anu I completely agree with you,, that's where my confusion originated...
Dutta has  confessed his love by acknowledging Nakku as his wife right in front of her and his other actions... more over Naaku is not a person  desiring to hear Dutta's confession by words..

I believe CVs will show us TaSha romance implying that Dutta has confessed love....

OMG just not able to wait to see our Gadha feeling NAkkuuuuuu😍😍😍😍😍😍

IshyMishi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i agree... i wud like 2 c them be friends agen too... but their friendship was slightly weird in the sense tht it was only dutta who opened up abt his life n feelings...naku never talked abt herself.. i'd like to see naku opening up to dutta too if their friendship is re-established again which m hpin it is... 😳

Yuvika @ bold....if this happens NAkku will get the opportunity to reveal her color also...
But i am sure CVs will not do tht........
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
agree with u ishy mishy ...dutta is not a type of a person who would use the words i love u his gesture indicate that he has fallen for nakku