Nadhaswaram Aug 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh & Shree for the Thursday & Friday (Suda suda) updates... kalakkitinga !

Watched these episodes on-line, Liked the Malar- Gopi scenes.. Orapparvai & Asattu sirippu. Malar's Saree was super.

Maha - Aiyoo pavam, Vayadithan aanalaum, intha punishment koodathu. Hope Gopi gets her out from this Kirukku Pandi too.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Aug 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

Thanks Laksh & Shree for the Thursday & Friday (Suda suda) updates... kalakkitinga !

I second that-thanks to all updaters! I only hope Maha finally comes to her senses.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Very good Episode. Yellam yeppadiye Malar Madame kitta vanthu Maatraangappa.

It was touching when Deivanai and Pushpa cried with each other.

I wonder what Pandi will do now. Sariyaana kirukku paiyan.

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the super updates. This serial is definitely better than all the other ones...good acting by every one. I feel sorry for this girl Maha.Indha vayadi chuppi mouse madhiri villain kitta bayandhu bayandhu pesiyadha paarkumpodhu paavama irundhadhu.

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... the serial moves fast this week. Gopi tell how u feel to Malar. Maha is nice girl but she really need help. she wont let u talk to ur sister after marriage. she is jealous person.
well, i hope no one will marry Pandi in this serial. somehow i feel Pandi will tie thali to maha.(Then gopi save... but everyone else will suffer. ) the chettiar was so sweet, he remember about the money and helped Chokku. its really sad to see Deiva cries and asked pusha not to cursed her family.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Maha looks at him. He says you look prtty even when you are mad. You will look even prettier if you are not mad.

U ppl dont know how we look when we r watching ur scenes....AngryAngry

Hearing this Maha is all smiles. Gopi further says this Saree looks pretty on you. Who stitched the jacket?
Thaiyal karan budhiya kaatitiyae pa gopi.....DeadDead

Gopi says after wedding I myself will stitch a blouse perfectly matching the Saree you are wearing.

Oru small request Mr.Gopi....
Along with the blouse.....meedham ulla thuni ellam sethu oru ball maadhiri senju maha vaaikulla vachu adaichu vidunga.....or....chinna chinna ball maadhiri senju engalukku kudunga...naanga enga kaadha nalla moodikirom.....

Aiyoo...Shrinithi...naan romba sirichu sirichu my stomach ellam paining...I am so amazed at the way you girls write all the updates in humerous tamil. Clap

I feel rather sad ..Cry that I am unable to write like you girls in beautiful Tamil...all the words and the usage of correct alphabets makes each word to come "alive"....actually I am learning from you wonderful updaters...romba nandri..!!.LOLLOL

Thaiyal karan budhiya kaatitiyae pa gopi.....DeadDead...you better be careful otherwise all the thaiyal karans in Chennai is going to come after you..Silly

This Gopi is a two timer....he is actually flirting with Maha giving her false hopes when his eyes are all over Malar...ippo he is showing the thaiyal karan budhi..!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 30 August 2010 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates... the serial moves fast this week. Gopi tell how u feel to Malar. Maha is nice girl but she really need help. she wont let u talk to ur sister after marriage. she is jealous person.
well, i hope no one will marry Pandi in this serial. somehow i feel Pandi will tie thali to maha.(Then gopi save... but everyone else will suffer. ) the chettiar was so sweet, he remember about the money and helped Chokku. its really sad to see Deiva cries and asked pusha not to cursed her family.

Actually Maha is a simple girl who is so very much in love with her mamma Gopi....I feel so sorry for her and I am sure Pandi is going to either rape her or Maha will end up killing him. Confused 

Pandi is a mad fellow ....his extravagant passion/attraction towards Maha will only take him to his grave. He can never forget her and she will never want to marry him.....I am actually feeling so tensed up thinking of Maha's fate...somehow unknowingly deep within herself she feels she would lose Gopi one day...if Pandi rapes her she will definitely commit suicide....I think she won't be able to live without her Gopi pothan. She may behave like loosu....but she is only being honest abt her feelings and overly demonstrative ....Poor girl..!Shocked...ente guruvayurappa pls shower your blessings on this young innocent girl....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thank you all for the super updates. This serial is definitely better than all the other ones...good acting by every one. I feel sorry for this girl Maha.Indha vayadi chuppi mouse madhiri villain kitta bayandhu bayandhu pesiyadha paarkumpodhu paavama irundhadhu.

Yes...Srima...Mr. Mrs Nair bhaiya too agree with you that Nadaswaram is better compared to  other serials....ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top