Nadhaswaram Aug 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Maha looks at him. He says you look prtty even when you are mad. You will look even prettier if you are not mad.

U ppl dont know how we look when we r watching ur scenes....😡😡

Hearing this Maha is all smiles. Gopi further says this Saree looks pretty on you. Who stitched the jacket?
Thaiyal karan budhiya kaatitiyae pa gopi.....🤢🤢

Gopi says after wedding I myself will stitch a blouse perfectly matching the Saree you are wearing.

Oru small request Mr.Gopi....
Along with the blouse.....meedham ulla thuni ellam sethu oru ball maadhiri senju maha vaaikulla vachu adaichu vidunga.....or....chinna chinna ball maadhiri senju engalukku kudunga...naanga enga kaadha nalla moodikirom.....
shree, I'm still laughing...gopi needs all the cloth in the world to stop maha's mouth:)
Semma coincidence: kamu-fan is the kaikari fellow? too much? no, three much!!
Originally posted by shreenithi

<font color="#3300cc" size="2">
Maha looks at him. He says you look prtty even when you are mad. You will look even prettier if you are not mad.

<font color="#ff0000">U ppl dont know how we look when we r watching ur scenes....😡😡</font>

Hearing this Maha is all smiles. Gopi further says this Saree looks pretty on you. Who stitched the jacket?

<font color="#ff0000">Thaiyal karan budhiya kaatitiyae pa gopi.....🤢🤢</font>

Gopi says after wedding I myself will stitch a blouse perfectly matching the Saree you are wearing.

<font color="#ff0000">Oru small request Mr.Gopi....</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Along with the blouse.....meedham ulla thuni ellam sethu oru ball maadhiri senju maha vaaikulla vachu adaichu vidunga.....or....chinna chinna ball maadhiri senju engalukku kudunga...naanga enga kaadha nalla moodikirom.....</font>
</font>

Ivlo kastappada venam, oru koni oosi eduthu Maha vaaya thecha matter solved.

I think Maha is the one who will become mental(after being kidnapped). The promo shows pandi showing thaali to Maha, who has a scared look.

Ivlo kastappada venam, oru koni oosi eduthu Maha vaaya thecha matter solved.

hey sri....Welcometo the forum....

Super idea....koni oosi...🤣🤣
but oosi la nool korkara varaikkum maha pesumae....😲😲
Thuni ya vachu amukki oosi vachu thachudalaam....Oosi vaanga evalavu selavanalum parava illai....😎😎

I think Maha is the one who will become mental(after being kidnapped). The promo shows pandi showing thaali to Maha, who has a scared look.

Maha becoming mental.....😲😲oh...appo ....idhu varaikkum maha normala dhaan irukka??

Originally posted by mallige

shree, I'm still laughing...gopi needs all the cloth in the world to stop maha's mouth:)
Semma coincidence: kamu-fan is the kaikari fellow? too much? no, three much!!

yes...4 much...5 much...Kaamu fan semma tube-light ....yaarukku kalyanam nu kooda theriyama polambikittu thiriyudhu.....

Kathrikka sambhar la chicken podama irundha sari.....😆😆
Today's episode was really nice. I liked it when Gopi was looking at Malar. the small little looks were really cute. But could not stand the first part. I mean i knew he was acting and stuff but still, Maha did not deserve those compliments.
I think Gopi has to make a puppet with all the clothes giving his voice which keeps on praising Maha. Then she will be all smiles and won't talk much.

Any one has a link to the promo?
Thanks Suma & Migan ..

Aww , Rasappa .. ivlo innocent aah .. Gopi kku life la vera friends ye kedaiyatha .. and he knew Malar only few months ago .. enna logic paa .. Nalla velai , Maha pakkathula illa , Gopi Mallar yai call pannum pothu .. illatta thiru vaaiya mooda matta 😳 ..

i wish tht rowdy leader ties the noose on Maha's neck 😳😉😆 .. Pandi too doesn't deserve this kodumai ..
Thanks Shree & Migan for the lovely updates...

Mahaaa... voda thollai thangamudiyalaippa... ithula intha Gopi vera, over-a ice vaikkarennu ethethoo olari kottarar.

Ini Maha,  Gopi Aathan enakku jacket thachi tharannu sonnar-nu Orellam thambattam adikkapora!!  Aiyooo  Rama!!
I just watched the promo again .. Pandi gets beaten up by the rowdies 😲😲😲 .. Guess it's the rowdy leader who tries to tie the thali on Maha 😭 .. Poor girl .. Gopi reaches the place with Mayil & uruttu kattai in hand 😆 .. Gopi yum Purple shirt , Malar yum purple saree 😳😛 .. Pushpa & Sam leaves the mandapam .. looks like kochikittu poranga 😕 .. Sam , super attire 😳 .. oru jigu jigu black shirt , athukku pattu angavasthram vera 😆 ..