Originally posted by karan-007

i can give u my shoulder to cry par usse zyada mat bigana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey pehle ilzaam phir baam πŸ˜•

mummy I don't have sense  of humor... 
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monar

yahi ko apna istyle hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n as they say na zakam maine diya ko baam bhi main dunga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nikita_88

Monar 🀣 I had a heart attack when I read first petition and then the topic makers name! 🀣

As for Rakshabandan you need to wait till December 🀣 as no event in Sanjeevni happens on the day it is meant to happen unless it is holi 🀣.  That is celebrated every year in March.

As for Rakhi's I would like Riddhima to tie a rakhi on every male doctor (expect Sid - reason Obivious) 🀣🀣🀣 so Sid can never feel insecure ever again!

JPJ Should not get any Rakhi's expect Riddhima's one because they deserve a flower ji 🀣🀣🀣.

Oh I have been told to make Threat by you - you yeah Start with your lessons again or I shall force you to tie a Rakhi on Sid 🀣!!!!

lol yes Niki lets wait till dec, so for now can we celebrate Diwali and Bhai dooj πŸ˜‰

Niks I loved your suggestion, can we ask Cvz to please come and read the advice thread.. but they better should not else they definitely will bring a DOG in the show and will play .. KISKA HOGA DOG 😭 for another six months and then I will file petition against animal rights 😳

Originally posted by BlueSoul

Mera shoulder le lo ... Kal de dena ... Theek hai .. Raat ko mujhe shoulder ka zyada kaam nahi hota. Aapka to din hoga na .. 😊

hehe de do dedo warna yahan par road side wala shoulder hota us se kaam chalana padega πŸ˜•
Originally posted by .Angel

Monar my dear I'm with u and anything u want shall be giving sweetheartπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a ton Gauri... why people take us as untouchables 😭
Originally posted by karan-007

arrey behna woh comment apke liye nahi tha main toh aap se introduce bhi nahi hua abhi takπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† main toh 5 din pehle forum mein aaya hoon n if u felt bad of my that comment jo aapke liye nahi tha m sorry 😊
Ohh... SO you're a GUY ... Maine to awein guess maara tha... πŸ˜›

Btw, it was about me... on that 'Shocking' post ... where we were supposed to play a game ... and everyone thought that me n Alimabi were banned.

Anyways.. I dnt care about such comments... mujhe roz milte hain.. if i'll sit n think about all those n feel bad........... Meri toh zndagi khatam ho jaayegi .. So its all good.

But I'd suggest you to be more sure about someone for whom you're commenting.

Last, tumne Riddhan ki DP chura li .. Haww ..
Originally posted by pavs

stop reacting like a spoilt kid...hv u checked ur sense of humour??its not funny either but yet do u stop making posts??so dnt go arnd lecturing others on how they shud behave...da amount of petitions made in this forum can be funny to the tm..n she has enuff freedom to make any post she likes..she is neither bashing characters nor putting up instigatory stuff...so you cant possible have ny credible problem🀒

hey thnx Pavs πŸ€— what if I dont have sense of humor but I do have freedom of speech 😳

AR posts mein bikta hai Sense of Humour.. wahan se le aao... Yahan Rona band karo .. baad aa jayegi ..

Bachpan mein bolna tha na mummy ko... doodh mein SOH daalkar dene ko... ab rone se kya fayeda?
Originally posted by BlueSoul

Ohh... SO you're a GUY ... Maine to awein guess maara tha... πŸ˜›

Btw, it was about me... on that 'Shocking' post ... where we were supposed to play a game ... and everyone thought that me n Alimabi were banned.

Anyways.. I dnt care about such comments... mujhe roz milte hain.. if i'll sit n think about all those n feel bad........... Meri toh zndagi khatam ho jaayegi .. So its all good.

But I'd suggest you to be more sure about someone for whom you're commenting.

Last, tumne Riddhan ki DP chura li .. Haww ..
naam padhe ke  baad bhi u guesed 😲 ki main boy hoon 😭😭😭😭 n honestly i liked u neeli aatma 😊n m new so i didn't knew yeh riddhan ki dp thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† par uski dp ko kash ki thi πŸ˜• πŸ˜Š

hey thnx Pavs πŸ€— what if I dont have sense of humor but I do have freedom of speech 😳
No freedom of Speech, if you dnt have SOH!!!!... SOH nahi bole toh... nahi!!! ....... aage kuch sunne ka nahi ........ samjha kya?

Jaake pehle SOH laane ka... phir bolne ka... Aila!!!