EP 648 : Kissa Adamkhor Aadmi Ka (27-Aug-2010) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shaama

i didn't see any promo..orelse they will show it..why didn't they show it last night..is the next episode going to be that bad 😭
be happy that they didnt show....or else teh forum would have remained gloomy for an entire week.
CID mainly deals with murder but murder of high quality where criminal has some brain here case is not so and in between they can show CID dealing with other crimes also.

Its high time they find some good criminals now ðŸ˜† and let these small cases to be solved by police where criminal is leaving clues only.

Writer should get into shoes of Criminal and then write how he will run away from CID after doing crime. tab dekhna kya kya idea atte hai. Jab (virtually) apni jan pe banti hai sab ideas atte hai.
We are in desperate need of intelligent criminals. This demonstration of helping and forthcoming nature is getting on my nerves now.

And why are all crimes happening in HUGE BUNGALOWS ie in the houses of MULTI-MILLIONAIRE people. Lower strata mein crimes nahin hote kya? Where are the small flats, chawls? When is the art director going to stop taking this easy route. WHEN????
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Arre nahi Prabha di... Aap samajhti nahi 😉 CID high level crimes ki investigayion karti hai... FW ko laga since cases are not High level then it can be interpreted in a different way... i.e High level millionare bunglows waalein cases! 😆
Now just think one criminal who is keeps watch on CID will come to know what their plan of action will be, what they do first then next , then next. then from which tatoo or perfume they find shop, from there it leads to address, (never use credit card), then from there next investigation starts, next running from one direction to other.

Now that criminal does crime keeping all these things in mind. CID following same path and criminal is smart. (what they will think hum mein se koi mila hua hai.😆.  Freddy---sir you are following same root as followed in previous cases. ok its just joke).  I want  something which forces them to use their brain.
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I want something which forces them to use their
brain.

exactly!!!! These days its just a set of robots who have been programmed to follow certain expected steps and catch the criminal!!! And mostly the luck factor is HiGh!!! Very HiGh!!! Brains ko use hi nahi karte anymore....   ðŸ˜­
the murder case that take place in middle or low level of society are the toughest.just like in case of cut hand.
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

the murder case that take place in middle or low level of society are the toughest.just like in case of cut hand.

O Yes "THE CASE OF THE BURIED HAND" was a classic. I never forgot that case after I saw it the first time. It was brilliant. Aired in 1999, 11 years ago.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Is there any promo of Friday case? Kisine dekha?
Nope the promo is not out yet as far as I know.