Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thats 2 weeks of tasha and the sisters falling flat on their own faces and stewing!
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. I really want some light scenes now. I really love the intensity of the show, but it's high time for a short breather.

misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwe thx  dear for the article !!!

Am so happy,so exited,so impatient...man me ladoo phut rahe han awwe muje bohot jaldi hai...
Saraw meri halat tumse b zyada buri hai...am like : 😆 😳 😕 👏 😛 😉 😲 😳 awwwe

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg so finally the love story.   its a good thing dutta doesnt confess or or he will defo feel betrayed when the truth is out.
its not clear whether the sisters will do the revealing or will throw her out once nakku tells the truth (hopefully its the latter)!

hmmm just hope they are not successfull in booting her out!!!  is it too much to hope that dutta will trust nakku this time...?

btw thanks shreya for sharing!
Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great news........so romance on the way.......i m so excited...........BTW thanks Shreya......
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ab yeh hui na baat! ⭐️ This is what I wanted - romance between Dutta and the koel Naku 😍 The triumph of real love over mere physical attraction, which is the main topic of most other shows. Great going, LTL! 👏  Am glad I began watching this show.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 2010huma

i think Dutta will probably be too shy to ask her to stay back...maybe he believes that he doesn;t deserve any second chances especially after what he did to her but most likely, it will be because he is being a gadha and wont understand his feelings for her

Ya he will be feeling all shy-wy and before that AS will beat him to it. And there Dutta ke dil mein laddo will be phooting.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

OMG!! second week of SEPT!! is going to be THE DAY!!!!!!! OMG!! i knew itt!!!!!!!! yesssssss!!!! TILL THEN Nakusha- dautta Love story is CVS priority !!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

HE WONT BE able to confessss!!!

ANother YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSS

The focus will Remain on their LOVE TRACK!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Yes WS. This is exactly what we wanted. Some Dutta and dark Naku romance. I hope intense romance also means Dutta wanting to start working on his football team and Naku keeping away due to the color.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

I'm a bit confused 😕 , so will the face revelation happen first and then the sisters will try to kick Naku out of the house? Or will they first try to throw her out of the house, and then the face will be revealed, e.g. accidently?

Oh, my! Naku, Naku, Naku--do you never learn? Never get caught in a lie, better yet, try not to lie to those you love, because the consequences are much, much greater. 😡

No face revelation will happen later...maybe as a sisters plan to throw out Naku. I think Ganpat will give out Naku's secret to Kala and she will use it to hurt Dutta.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Every TC article has 2 common sentences ie Naku's face will be revealed and love story will start. The love story has finally started to I believe that part.

Srsly.. Since february Articles from there have the same line Their FAv line it seems 😆...Type these Keywords on Google and u will get a TC article on LTL 🤣 " Kick start, love story will start soon in LTL.

on a serious note, it means nakusha wont be able to reveal her truth to Dutta..
but CVS are working over it ... and i have faith in them .. *fingers crossed*

for now i can
🥳 LETS dance!! letss dance!! lets dance!! FOR the Article!! lets DANCE!! 🥳

I guess something will happen that will keep Naku from revealing her color to Dutta. By the time she builds up the courage it will be too late.