Article: TaSha to unite - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

hey anu..yup mee too looking forward to the romance!!..the longly awaited track!!😆..

i think AS will treat nakku as a daughter but i doubt if she will give her the status of dutta's 'wife' out n out..i think dutta and nakku will stay in different rooms..woh to hoga hi...coz if she treats her as a bahu then dutta neednt confess his love at all things will be too smooth😆..i knw that he has said that nakku is his wife but still he doesnt knw that he said that to nakku....so again AS's behavior we will get hints that she is the badi hasti😆

i agree with u anu that the trio should not reveal the face..the article didnt even say that it will be revealed by them..i think an influential person will make nakku reveal it...it my be AS or malmal if he is coming bak!!😛

Nazia, that is a really interesting point. Naku being forced (or perhaps even tricked) into revealing it by the BH.
🥳 Hurray!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing shreya!
oh wow shreya......so, it wuldnt be dutta who wuld stop her and not dutta??

I am sure he wuld feel shy telling her to stop, but eventually even for a second, he wuld show some emotion that wuld shout..."Tusi Naa jao na"...😛

and if her face is gng to be revealed in 2nd week of sept then, Kala is playing a major role, for sure!!
Thanks Shreya!! Looking forward to the upcoming track then.
face revealation so soon ...i hope they drag their love track as they drag all their other tracks.....thanks for the info 
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

oh wow shreya......so, it wuldnt be dutta who wuld stop her and not dutta??

I am sure he wuld feel shy telling her to stop, but eventually even for a second, he wuld show some emotion that wuld shout..."Tusi Naa jao na"...😛

and if her face is gng to be revealed in 2nd week of sept then, Kala is playing a major role, for sure!!

nahiiiiiiiii dd aisa mat bolo i don want kala to know the truth first abt nakku's face............
pls CVs make kala play a vital role no probs but pls don let kala know abt the beauty of nakku first just let nakku n babi bring it out on der own...........kala can keep asking dutta to find out wat nakku is hiding from them as pointed by anna b4 dying........
Originally posted by kshreya2002

It will be fun now if his sisters speak up against Naku and Dutta defends her and says he has faith in her. But I hope AS makes Naku stay as Dutta's wife. Otherwise it will be very awkward for TaSha to live under the same roof but not as husband-wife. Also Dutta has now accepted her as his wife so its unlike him to pretend something else when he knows he's feeling love for Naku. Also Dutta wudnt want Naku to be used as his sheild.

AS making Nakku stay as Dtta's wife would be really good ya!...

but what i feel is that if they stay together then dutta will be more eased out with his confessions😆 and if they stay as husband and wife ,yet in different rooms then we will have a more desperate dutta...the CV's will handle dutta very well if they stay in different rooms...i would love to see an anxious dutta😆
one thing that needs to be clear first is that Dutta should whole heartedly confess to nakku..that he will do by actions,his gestures will say that he loves her and all but ill he needs to say that he has accepted her as his wife..and if he doesnt do that then the three sisters will take advantage of this ...