Dill Mill Gaye

Where's the Accountability?

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Coming with Some Analysis this time around.

There is a small Story.

Once Swami Vivekananda was Conversating with his Followers in the Morning time.
Once Follower asked a question to Swami Vivekananda,
"WHAT IS POISON?"

Swami Vivekanandji Gave a smart reply that,
"ANYTHING THAT EXCEEDS THAN IT'S LIMIT IS CALLED POISON".

The Same thing is Happenning with Armaan's Move ON.Armaan's Move ON is just Becoming a POISON to Viewers watching all over the world.

I'm Not making Fun of Armaan but Now it's becoming Vicisstitude to understand.

CHETAN BHAGAT,THE RENOWED WRITER SAYS,

"Don't Live Life Seriously...Live Life Sincerely."

From the last 2-3 months,I have Not seen Armaan Taking a Single Sincere Step Towards Moving ON in life.
Armaan is Not Coming out of His Own Made Comfort Zone.

He knows the Reality.He Accepts/Disaccepts the Reality Don't Know but he's Not moving with the Reality.
He's Becoming Restive when it's comes to Control his Emotions.

The Whole Crap is Becoming a Physical,Mental & Social Traumatization & Desperation for Viewers.

I Know Moving ON is Difficult but Not Impossible At All.
Well Life is Full of Adjustments.You have/Need to adjust According to Time otherwise Time will take it's Decision & Thrust it upon you.

The Best thing to learn in Life is the Habit of Compromise with Life Bcoz it is Better to Bend a little than to End Your Life.

U Want & U Get = LUCK.

U Want & U Wait = TIME.

U Want & U Compromise = LIFE.

Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says YES & Gives you what you WANT.
Life says NO & Gives you something BETTER.
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BEST.

You Can See Siddhima if You Don't Believe Me Coz Riddhima & Sid Waited & Got Each other & They are Best for Each Other.
Same is with Shilpa if Armaan recognises that She's Best too for him.You See Shilpa's Innocence.....She's Hurt in Love but She Still said to Armaan
that She wants to Dress his Wounds the day before Yesterday's Episode.Armaan has to Open his Eyes & Break his Own Firewalls coz A Girl like Shilpa
is waiting to Shower Love & Peace in his Life.

Take the Example Of Sid.....Perhaps the USP of Yesterday's Episode was his Fights.
Sid is a type of Person Who will Get Hurt But Will Still Smile & Say,"I'm Fine".(I'm Not Compairing Anyone)

In the First Place,Why should You behave so badly that Everyone feels Guilty?
Every Person is Responsible for His Own Actions.You Can't Pass the Buck on Anyone.Check Your Own Accountability Before Passing Buck on Others & Defaming others.

It's Your Life & It's Your Own Choice to End it Or Live with it BUT You have to keep in mind that Your Actions are not only Affecting You but they're Affecting Others too.

Well there's a Film Coming Up titled "AASHAYEIN" Starring John Abraham.(Yet to release)
In that Movie John is a Gambler & he wins a Bet.One Night He proposes his Girlfriend(Pooja Talwar) but Suddenly Something Happens & He Crumbles & Falls Down.
Doctor's say that He has only 3 months ih his hands coz after that he will be no more.
John Goes on an Adventure & the way he lives this 3 months & Enjoys Life & Lives with his Hopes is the story of this Film.
See the Determination,Courage & Will-Power of this Guy in the Movie that He's on the BORDER of Life & Death but is Still Living Life with Hope.
THAT"S THE SPIRIT.

Yesterday Night,I was Watching a Show Named Saregamapa Singing Superstar on ZEE TV at 9:30 pm (IST).It's a Reality Show to Find the Best Singer of India.
Vishal-Shekhar,Daler Mehendi & Sajid-Wajid are the Judges.
A Guy Named Pankaj Namdev from Uttar Pradesh came to sing a song.This Guy is Suffering from Polio.He can't Walk nor stand on his legs.2 people Carried him & Brought him on the stage.
He sat on the Chair & Sang a Song.His Soulful Voice created Such a magic that Shekhar(From Vishal-Shekhar Duo) came near him,Sat on the Floor & Listened his Song.
After the Performance,Shekhar Said,"That Today when i sat near Pankaj & Listened his Soulful Voice,I felt like i was Sitting in a temple in front of My God.
See the Determination,Courage & Will-Power of this Guy in this show that He's Sells Sweets(PRASAD) & Flowers in A Temple in his City,He's Suffering from Polio But He has not lost Faith in Life & Wants to Achieve Glory with his Singing Talent.
THAT"S THE SPIRIT.

ON THE OTHER SIDE
We have Armaan Mallik  who has a Girl Like Shilpa with him but is Still Living like a Destitute on the Edge of Nowhere searching for his Where-abouts.

To The CV"s,
I want to ask them what do you intend to show the Audience?
Do you want to show that All Discarded Lovers watching the show on their TV sets should follow the same policy & Harm themselves.
You Need to Show That Give a Chance to Life & Life will Give you a Chance to Live Once again.
People Follow the Show,They see their Favorite Idols as there Role-Models.
Do You Want to Motivate People in this way by showing this Non-Sensical crap?

This Whole Crap is Getting a Poison.It's Just a Torture for Everyone.It's Getting on Eveyone's Nerve Now.
Can't You CV's Show some Real Story like Romance B/w A Husband & Wife & Life After Marriage?
Can't you Show Move ON in Life?

Take the accountability.Take The Responsibility.
Be Sincere.

CV's,
KICK YOUR GOAL BEFORE IT KICKS YOU.

IMP NOTE :- THIS TOPIC IS PURELY FOR SENSICAL PEOPLE.NON-SENSICAL PEOPLE PLZ STAY AWAY.THERE IS NO BASHING OR INSTIGATING WHATSOEVER.
DON'YT LITTER & SPREAD GARBAGE UNNECESSARY.KEEP THE TOPIC CLEAN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Coming with Some Analysis this time around.

There is a small Story.

Once Swami Vivekananda was Conversating with his Followers in the Morning time.
"WHAT IS POISON?"

Swami Vivekanandji Gave a smart reply that,
"ANYTHING THAT EXCEEDS THAN IT'S LIMIT IS CALLED POISON".

The Same thing is Happenning with Armaan's Move ON.Armaan's Move ON is just Becoming a POISON to Viewers watching all over the world.

I'm Not making Fun of Armaan but Now it's becoming Vicisstitude to understand.

CHETAN BHAGAT,THE RENOWED WRITER SAYS,

"Don't Live Life Seriously...Live Life Sincerely."

From the last 2-3 months,I have Not seen Armaan Taking a Single Sincere Step Towards Moving ON in life.
Armaan is Not Coming out of His Own Made Comfort Zone.

He knows the Reality.He Accepts/Disaccepts the Reality Don't Know but he's Not moving with the Reality.
He's Becoming Restive when it's comes to Control his Emotions.

The Whole Crap is Becoming a Physical,Mental & Social Traumatization & Desperation for Viewers.

I Know Moving ON is Difficult but Not Impossible At All.
Well Life is Full of Adjustments.You have/Need to adjust According to Time otherwise Time will take it's Decision & Thrust it upon you.

The Best thing to learn in Life is the Habit of Compromise with Life Bcoz it is Better to Bend a little than to End Your Life.

U Want & U Get = LUCK.

U Want & U Wait = TIME.

U Want & U Compromise = LIFE.

Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BEST.

You Can See Siddhima if You Don't Believe Me Coz Riddhima & Sid Waited & Got Each other & They are Best for Each Other.
Same is with Shilpa if Armaan recognises that She's Best too for him.You See Shilpa's Innocence.....She's Hurt in Love but She Still said to Armaan
that She wants to Dress his Wounds the day before Yesterday's Episode.Armaan has to Open his Eyes & Break his Own Firewalls coz A Girl like Shilpa
is waiting to Shower Love & Peace in his Life.

Take the Example Of Sid.....Perhaps the USP of Yesterday's Episode was his Fights.
Sid is a type of Person Who will Get Hurt But Will Still Smile & Say,"I'm Fine".(I'm Not Compairing Anyone)

In the First Place,Why should You behave so badly that Everyone feels Guilty?
Every Person is Responsible for His Own Actions.You Can't Pass the Buck on Anyone.Check Your Own Accountability Before Passing Buck on Others & Defaming others.

It's Your Life & It's Your Own Choice to End it Or Live with it BUT You have to keep in mind that Your Actions are not only Affecting You but they're Affecting Others too

ON THE OTHER SIDE
We have Armaan Mallik who has a Girl Like Shilpa with him but is Still Living like a Destitute on the Edge of Nowhere searching for his Where-abouts.

To The CV"s,
Do you want to show that All Discarded Lovers watching the show on their TV sets should follow the same policy & Harm themselves.
You Need to Show That Give a Chance to Life & Life will Give you a Chance to Live Once again.
Do You Want to Motivate People in this way by showing this Non-Sensical crap?

This Whole Crap is Getting a Poison.It's Just a Torture for Everyone.It's Getting on Eveyone's Nerve Now.
Can't You CV's Show some Real Story like Romance B/w A Husband & Wife & Life After Marriage?
Can't you Show Move ON in Life?

Take the accountability.Take The Responsibility.
Be Sincere.

CV's,
KICK YOUR GOAL BEFORE IT KICKS YOU.

Jatin Bro. 🤗

Vry well said👏

I totally agree wid u

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jatin excellent post i bow my head.  

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful post. Life's motto should be about moving on. We don't always get what we want. Life doesn't turn out the way we envisioned it. But it's okay. We should cry then move on.

I am sure we will see Armaan move on soon. Shilpa will be his angel.😳

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post...Brilliant....
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">Coming with Some Analysis this time around.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">There is a small Story.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6633ff">Once Swami Vivekananda was Conversating with his Followers in the Morning time.
"WHAT IS POISON?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6633ff">Swami Vivekanandji Gave a smart reply that,
"ANYTHING THAT EXCEEDS THAN IT'S LIMIT IS CALLED POISON".</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">The Same thing is Happenning with Armaan's Move ON.Armaan's Move ON is just Becoming a POISON to Viewers watching all over the world.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">I'm Not making Fun of Armaan but Now it's becoming Vicisstitude to understand.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6633ff">CHETAN BHAGAT,THE RENOWED WRITER SAYS,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6633ff">"Don't Live Life Seriously...Live Life Sincerely."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">From the last 2-3 months,I have Not seen Armaan Taking a Single Sincere Step Towards Moving ON in life.
Armaan is Not Coming out of His Own Made Comfort Zone.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">He knows the Reality.He Accepts/Disaccepts the Reality Don't Know but he's Not moving with the Reality.
He's Becoming Restive when it's comes to Control his Emotions.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">The Whole Crap is Becoming a Physical,Mental & Social Traumatization & Desperation for Viewers.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">I Know Moving ON is Difficult but Not Impossible At All.
Well Life is Full of Adjustments.You have/Need to adjust According to Time otherwise Time will take it's Decision & Thrust it upon you.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">The Best thing to learn in Life is the Habit of Compromise with Life Bcoz it is Better to Bend a little than to End Your Life.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0099">U Want & U Get = LUCK.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0099">U Want & U Wait = TIME.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0099">U Want & U Compromise = LIFE.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0099">Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BEST.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">You Can See Siddhima if You Don't Believe Me Coz Riddhima & Sid Waited & Got Each other & They are Best for Each Other.
is waiting to Shower Love & Peace in his Life.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">Take the Example Of Sid.....Perhaps the USP of Yesterday's Episode was his Fights.
Sid is a type of Person Who will Get Hurt But Will Still Smile & Say,"I'm Fine".(I'm Not Compairing Anyone)</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">In the First Place,Why should You behave so badly that Everyone feels Guilty?
Every Person is Responsible for His Own Actions.You Can't Pass the Buck on Anyone.Check Your Own Accountability Before Passing Buck on Others & Defaming others.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">It's Your Life & It's Your Own Choice to End it Or Live with it BUT You have to keep in mind that Your Actions are not only Affecting You but they're Affecting Others too.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">Well there's a Film Coming Up titled "AASHAYEIN" Starring John Abraham.(Yet to release)
In that Movie John is a Gambler & he wins a Bet.One Night He proposes his Girlfriend(Pooja Talwar) but Suddenly Something Happens & He Crumbles & Falls Down.
Doctor's say that He has only 3 months ih his hands coz after that he will be no more.
John Goes on an Adventure & the way he lives this 3 months & Enjoys Life & Lives with his Hopes is the story of this Film.
See the Determination,Courage & Will-Power of this Guy in the Movie that He's on the BORDER of Life & Death but is Still Living Life with Hope.
THAT"S THE SPIRIT.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Yesterday Night,I was Watching a Show Named Saregamapa Singing Superstar on ZEE TV at 9:30 pm (IST).It's a Reality Show to Find the Best Singer of India.
Vishal-Shekhar,Daler Mehendi & Sajid-Wajid are the Judges.
A Guy Named Pankaj Namdev from Uttar Pradesh came to sing a song.This Guy is Suffering from Polio.He can't Walk nor stand on his legs.2 people Carried him & Brought him on the stage.
He sat on the Chair & Sang a Song.His Soulful Voice created Such a magic that Shekhar(From Vishal-Shekhar Duo) came near him,Sat on the Floor & Listened his Song.
After the Performance,Shekhar Said,"That Today when i sat near Pankaj & Listened his Soulful Voice,I felt like i was Sitting in a temple in front of My God.
See the Determination,Courage & Will-Power of this Guy in this show that He's Sells Sweets(PRASAD) & Flowers in A Temple in his City,He's Suffering from Polio But He has not lost Faith in Life & Wants to Achieve Glory with his Singing Talent.
THAT"S THE SPIRIT.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">ON THE OTHER SIDE
We have Armaan Mallik who has a Girl Like Shilpa with him but is Still Living like a Destitute on the Edge of Nowhere searching for his Where-abouts.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">To The CV"s,
Do You Want to Motivate People in this way by showing this Non-Sensical crap?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">This Whole Crap is Getting a Poison.It's Just a Torture for Everyone.It's Getting on Eveyone's Nerve Now.
Can't you Show Move ON in Life?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#663300">Take the accountability.Take The Responsibility.
Be Sincere.

CV's,

KICK YOUR GOAL BEFORE IT KICKS YOU.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">IMP NOTE :- THIS TOPIC IS PURELY FOR SENSICAL PEOPLE.NON-SENSICAL PEOPLE PLZ STAY AWAY.THERE IS NO BASHING OR INSTIGATING WHATSOEVER.
DON'YT LITTER & SPREAD GARBAGE UNNECESSARY.KEEP THE TOPIC CLEAN.</font>

........well said jatin......hatts off to you!!!!!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Thanks Harshita,SIDMA4EVER,Monty22, Rehansinha_XR & Mayuri.🤗

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

beautiful post. Life's motto should be about moving on. We don't always get what we want. Life doesn't turn out the way we envisioned it. But it's okay. We should cry then move on.

I am sure we will see Armaan move on soon. Shilpa will be his angel.😳

Fatima,😊
Thanks For Loving the Post.🤗
I Agree Perfectly With You.
Life Does'nt Stop.You Have to Move ON.
Life Will not GO Your Way Always.You Have to Make Your Way in Life.
I too hope Armaan Does that Soon & Spare all of us from this Torture & Traumatization.
ams021 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

you are saying this b/c you want siddihima we AR fans dont want that Armaan will move on B/c we want AR so i want to say plz you all take it as only drama plz dont involve big big quot, philosophy and ethics b/c you are only using it for only your Fan club.

Ps i only want to say take a chill-pill and don't take this drama very seriously

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: ams021

you are saying this b/c you want siddihima we AR fans dont want that Armaan will move on B/c we want AR so i want to say plz you all take it as only drama plz dont involve big big quot, philosophy and ethics b/c you are only using it for only your Fan club.

Ps i only want to say take a chill-pill and don't take this drama very seriously

Then Why are you so Serious for AR?
Preach What you Follow.
Abide by the Rules.