Chat Clubs

KPS#61 *Invite Only* Tere Mast Mast Do Nain<3 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

dhruviarmaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

dhruviarmaanfan

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
here i goo..

Frm:

saloni bhagat

.............................(sorry cant display here...)

surat-395001

To

Repected Karan sir,

Actor/Model/Superstar,

God's angel colony

heaven's,earth

Subject: get well soon

I am saloni bhagat speaking on behalf of all the members of God's angel coloy army department(KPS n KSG FANS) to AMRIT UNCLE'S SON PART-1(Karan Singh Grover) to get speedy recovery from the Evil of Brazilains n the Indians accept my angel, torture.We heard that those evil were greedy for the footage so they gave you sleeping pills.

You got hurt on Knee, Back, Hands, Legs...and on and on, you were hot(temp.) at 103'F,39.4'C n 312.4'K...I,with my fellow coops are counting all your wounds and will be ready for the revenge to all those evils.

I hope you enjoy a lot there, on beaches(All the beaches you mention in your interview sorry didnt remember). We heard that you were till top 4...wow that mean you won as we armies member learn counting(counting starts) from 4.. Yieppie!!! you are the winner... You make us put your rosy nosy up in the air making sound like you HH......Chi...sneezing right...Proud of you...the proudness is getting over danger level(tri gu na).

Now, all the happening in absence of your's from the colony.Deepa'a aunty son part-1 you knw, in your absence, the tempurature of our colony was decreasing hotness(means u). The temp. was soo cool that we weren't able to survive and many were dieing due to the worried problem of the member for u. So plz don't leave us like this and to scary places.

Plz take care of ISHMEET Big Bro and let him to gain weight. and his new hairstyle is'nt rocking...

Sorry for this fascinating and ugly letter...I was practising for English Exams formal letter...so plz forgive me Sir and do give me proper marks.And my wish, plz plz plz fulfill my wish, my dear wish is  plz be like this always, always keep smiling, your smile means world to me..                                                                                                                                                                                          Love ya,Breezer's Dad.                                                                                       From, your loving a/c                                                                               Saloni aka Dhruvi Bhagat.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UreebaluvsKSG-Kirni-gia.khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KPS#61 *Invite Only* Tere Mast Mast Do Nain<3 (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhruviarmaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

dhruviarmaanfan

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia.khan

NEXT KPS LINK

valentine_divider_09.gif divider image by srjcooldude
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1477668#33539241

Yipeeeeeee new CC>.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khan

-Kirni-