Is there a chance that...

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Will the village track be renewed?

I am thinking something on the lines of, say, geet confronting her relatives, especially Brij in Delhi.

Is there chances of Brij accidentally spotting geet in the city, and Maan saving her once more?Coz then, there's a perfect opportunity for Geet's past to come tumbling out of the closet.

Would u guys prefer anything of this sort happening?Because it'll make perfect sense if maan asks geet why on earth her bro wants to kill her, and geet will reveal everything to him?

P.S.-
All Maneetians in a frenzy...The weekend has come, so 2 whole days of waiting anxiously for monday to come! So i thought I'll sober everyone( including myself!😊) with a "serious" topic.

Please let me know as to ur views on the subject.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heard somewhere that there's a special episode coming up on Saturday or Sunday
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well ya .... tere is a chance.. If Brij comes back & confronts Geet & tries to harm her again... & Maan saves her again.. He will definately question her as to y her family members want to kill her???
But I guess u hav forgotten 1 thing-- Brij is in jail..
So he cant come in search of Geet to delhi... Unless someone frees him from jail....Besides except Geet's dad I dont think anybody else knows that Geet is in delhi...
all that I hope for is that Maan is aware of Geet's entire past & also abt her pregnancy b4 Dev & geet's meeting... this can avoid all misunderstandings.... & Maan will always atand by Geet... come what may...
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
derr is sum chance...bt all dis wil nt happn so soon!!!
nimi.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyyyyyy i am also thinking the same.
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
this may happen...brij again try killing geet and maan saving her..
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whenever the time comes for Geet to confront her family ..I want Maaneet together then..phir dekhte hai Brij ki band kaise bajti hai😉