Dill Mill Gaye

Why ppl bashing ArSh!

act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I mean...I keep on seeing repetitve topics about ArSh being gross...since Ammy used to be Ridz Ex BF...so wht...they are over fro now n she chose Sid  nad now Ammy has the right to be happy wid some girl too so get over it....serisuly...we don call other pairs gross so don call ArSh gross...n one more thing....its not jus in DMG this is happening...look at Geet where Maan is Dev's Bro n he is in love with Geet....n all of the Ekta shows where the girl marries sis's husband then both of  them fall in love n look at Behnien....u don feel gross then...WHY?? cuz you cant see ArSh together due to AR n i understand tht but say tht u don like them....don say they r gross cuz it happens in real life too sometimes...love happens in unexpected ways...so plzzzzz don bash them like tht...besides Shilpa fell for him wen she dint know tht he is her Sis's Ex. BF so she is still not as bad as other drama girls....SO plz stop I beg u!! Because it such topics are created then ArSh fans will be compelled to argue back n turn this PEaceful (😆) forums into a battle zone! 

I am not talkin abt topics that are meant for pure sarcasm n not to bash ArSh really....but the topics who are created by fans that cant stand ArSh as of now!

A/N :This post is meant for any one who is sensible n who is not here to pick a fight cuz I had no intentions of tht...I jus said wht I saw...no problem in tht!!
Edited by act12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy. I think you are at the moment talking about Neetz topic. This one--

Hun, Neetz is an ArSh fan and she was merely joking :) Sarcasm you see? But apart from her, we do have people talking like that. LOL. ArSh are like the fav. punching bag you see :P People talk, let 'em do that. You just enjoy ArShiiii ;)
jeran_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i second you..... there's nothin wrong in armaan falling for shilpa. infact it'll be like one big happy family!!!.
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I said the same thing about Geet and Maan as an example before too!😆
Even if I am an AR fan, I think the whole blaming ArSh relationship is not really logical😳
act12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Heyy. I think you are at the moment talking about Neetz topic. This one--

Hun, Neetz is an ArSh fan and she was merely joking :) Sarcasm you see? But apart from her, we do have people talking like that. LOL. ArSh are like the fav. punching bag you see :P People talk, let 'em do that. You just enjoy ArShiiii ;)

actually that is the topic i commented on...but i no she was joking but I wasnt talkin abt her😊...i have seen three topics regarding that already....n they were not jokin...of course i don mean her...I wish i cud post up the links but tht might create fight amongst this thread where the topic makers may come to defend themselves...so tht is why i am not providing with it but i am not talkin abt her!
act12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonikudi1

I said the same thing about Geet and Maan as an example before too!😆
Even if I am an AR fan, I think the whole blaming ArSh relationship is not really logical😳

Aww thx soo much...havin an AR fan understand...Thx...n i used to be AR fan but then i became KaSh fan ....n the geet n maan was the first thing that came to my mind cuz i watch them everydy n i love them!! so yh😆
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: act12

Aww thx soo much...havin an AR fan understand...Thx...n i used to be AR fan but then i became KaSh fan ....n the geet n maan was the first thing that came to my mind cuz i watch them everydy n i love them!! so yh😆

Even I love KaSh, from the start! But you know, once someone steps into DMG, bashing is guaranteed😆
act12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonikudi1

Even I love KaSh, from the start! But you know, once someone steps into DMG, bashing is guaranteed😆

haha😆 all thx to the CVs tht this is bashing zone...why cant they jus make viewers happy jus by seeing tht the characters r happy....there is soo much Angst in this show...lol CVs Tusi great ho!
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
u r rite
wat if armaan was riddhiam bf
this doesnot mean shilpa cant love him
even in aaina movie featuring jackie shroff and juhi chawla and amrita arora
jackie was amrita boyfrnd but got married to juhi who was sister of amrita
 so its not a big deal 
even in dmg sid says armaan his bigbrother so doesnot that mean riddhima is already armaan's bhabhi

if u see kahin to hoga charu kashish's sister got married  to sujal who was kashish husband
so it is common in our daily shows and movies
even in realiy it happens

Edited by naaju - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dogs bark, let them bark.

People are still in a rage about AR not being together in the show. Not getting a 'happily ever after' ending. So, they use ArShi as the punching bag, venting out their anger, their frustation, their rage etc etc. In the end, it's us who are getting what they want, and it's them losing what they wanted.