Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: black_haze

Seeing the video,Shilps.. i have a feeling he takes yr name..:P..

why else do you think I'm blushing 😆

there is also a video of him giving a tour of his house! :D and him making pasta :P
sweet.melody thumbnail
I agree, I don't watch the show now. But seriously the Riddhima, her character has been changing along with the person playing it. It's now supposed to be that way.. but it has. And the Riddhima then and now are soo much different. Her values, her thoughts, all those seem to have changed...
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nahin Muski! I'm your Rahul only :P

@ Guppy: I'm not trying to be Maan, I love being Basket.. :) It just suited the scene, cause you're ALWAYS saying how you'll leave if we don't do anything fun.. Like you can't start the fun, pssh!
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg Shilps..that is SO cool man...he took yr name without even her saying anything! and yrs was the first one..;)...awesome man..am so J !!

He is real sweet to remember people from Copenhagen,New Zealand,Australia..wow man.
~Deep~ thumbnail

Yaa, she's changed Shilps! And that's why I think we're holding on to the Riddhima we loved, ignoring all the changes.. But the fact is that Riddhima's not the same, and therefore AR isn't AR only. You kinda have to tell which AR you liked :S

sweet.melody thumbnail
Originally posted by: black_haze

Omg Shilps..that is SO cool man...he took yr name without even her saying anything! and yrs was the first one..;)...awesome man..am so J !!

He is real sweet to remember people from Copenhagen,New Zealand,Australia..wow man.

I KNOW RIGHT!!! Even though I heard it so many times.. it still causes butterflies in my stomach how he just shouted it out right away.. before she could even finish her sentence 😆

Haan he is real sweet. Will put up the video of him saying your name soon too! :D Packaging it now actually.

I esp love his conversation with his dad in the middle .. "im in the middle of saying I love you to my fans" 😆😆 adorable!
sweet.melody thumbnail
I don't really dislike the other Riddhimas or anything like that. They are actors, and they are doing their job.. and they are doing it well.

What I hated about the Riddhima change is that Riddhima herself changed each time... so people can't really relate to Riddhima now if they used to watch it before
black_haze thumbnail
Basket...:

Yea,i know how Riddhima has changed over the time..i dont really like her either..she IS and will be very nasty in the future..but i dont care about that cos i'v always liked AR irrespective of a Good Armaan or a Bad Riddhima..its them together who i like,not them separately..of course,i like Karan much more separately,but thats off screen..
So,yea...she might be rude,mean and everything bad,BUT she was once the person Armaan loved SO much and still IS,and i cant forget that...i dont even relate Riddhima to a Sukeerti or to a Jennifer Winget...its always beeen Shilpa for me and i cant see a Armaan Mallik loving someone else so deeply..unless the Cv's have a very impressive script in their hands..which i dont see!Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
~Deep~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

I don't really dislike the other Riddhimas or anything like that. They are actors, and they are doing their job.. and they are doing it well.

What I hated about the Riddhima change is that Riddhima herself changed each time... so people can't really relate to Riddhima now if they used to watch it before

Exactly! I know we all feel the same, cause we've talked about this so many times before.. Everytime Riddhima was changed, her characterization changed too.. So each time you had KSG wooing a different girl :P Which made the Armaan character stronger cause he loved her throughout, but with the changes of Riddhima you had each Riddhima falling in love with him after playing the character for a while.. :S So they were like 3 different stories :|
black_haze thumbnail
Or MAYBE,am raving abt AR like this suddenly,is because i havent yet adapted myself to like ArSh..if i start liking them,i might probably stop giving AR so much importance..

Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago