Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tum hamesha hume chordne ki dhamki kyun deti ho? :P You're so impatient!
sweet.melody thumbnail
MA is still busy with that design house.. he needs to get back on tv!!! :P lol
umm DD you see on tv na πŸ˜† she is going to be in big money soon apparently

and no don't think ManEet are gonna confess anytime soon.. now. they really need to confess and move the story ahead!!
sweet.melody thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

this sounds like Maan talking to Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea..it was nice that he knew who she was trying to imitate and thats why he smiled.. and not for any other reason...sweet..:)...

So,about Riddhima...i saw that scene where she was him her kasam n all that..
But am sure she dint mean that he should not hit the other guy back..i think she meant that he shouldnt go into the ring and fight at all..and that is okay no?..
And somehow,i don know why i feel this way..but i think she has,over a period of time,developed the right to shout at him..i dont mind that..cos what they shared cannot be matched up to so am actually okay with her being overly protective of him or screaming at him for every little reason..it just shows how AR will always be AR and that even if they break up,what they feel for each other will NEVER change and that they'l always have a right upon each other's lives..and that is beautiful..<3..

Am not talking about KaJen..its just AR.

Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
~Deep~ thumbnail

That was what I was aiming for, Shilps ;) I got to use the hindi dialouges I can :P

sweet.melody thumbnail
I'm watching this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7HuUFF_V0[/YOUTUBE]

he talks about Mariam first .. and then watch at 4:25 ☺️
black_haze thumbnail

I thought this line was from some KaSh scene n so i kept thinking which one was it..πŸ˜†..

an then,i saw the..'yr so impatient' part..:P..

And,dont try to be Maan with me!
sweet.melody thumbnail

That was what I was aiming for, Shilps ;) I got to use the hindi dialouges I can :P

haha you're trying to become Maan now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll need to find a new Rahul :P
black_haze thumbnail
Seeing the video,Shilps.. i have a feeling he takes yr name..:P..
~Deep~ thumbnail
You know what, Guppy? I loved AR, and I still do. But the Riddhima in the show now, isn't the same as she used to be. Not just the actor, but the character too.. You know I stopped watching the show after Shilpa left, not cause Sukirti came, but cause I couldn't relate to Riddhima anymore.. And right now, I don't see the old Riddhima. Fine, they're still AR and she can shout at him, but it doesn't mean she gets the right to blame everyone else for messing up Armaan's life just cause she feels guilty about it!

I'm sure she didn't mean it that way, but that's cause we're thinking of her as Riddhima, the Riddhima Armaan loved and the Riddhima we all loved. But she did tell him to not raise his hands only, so I think we're trying to hold on to sometihng that's not there anymore :| I loved AR yea, and that's why I still feel for them, but this AR is nowhere close to what they used to be!