_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Lol..this is a bit silly and might not be even true....but hey its what i think

I think:::

-Kajol like likes(in THAT way) SRK

-Ajay Devgun is jealous of SRK because of the relationship between SRK and Kajol

-SRK likes Rani Mukherjee in THAT way

-Kareena is secretly very jealous of Rani and Priety becausethey work with Karan Johar and SRK

-Twinkle Khanna feels very insecure with the fact that hubby Akshay is surrounded by pretty women

When I think of more weird stuff...that I think about...I'll post it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai14 thumbnail
lol Naina. You crack me up 😆 😆 😆
rouble thumbnail

haha naina 😆😆😆

did u see srk & kajol at koffee with karan?

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
But I was being serious..lol
samir_soni thumbnail
hai, can i post my weird thoughts here?
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Go ahead Sami_soni!! after all laughter is the best medicine!!!😆

samir_soni thumbnail
i am not sure if u could laugh at this one: I think, Karisma and Abhishek didn't marry caz Kareena was weak for her jiyaji. Edited by samir_soni - 19 years ago
saroj thumbnail

How about Salman's obsession with Aishwarya?I think he still wants her back...and all this going around with Katrina is to make Ash feel jealous.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I agree with anonymous about SRK liking Rani - he never stops praising her in his interviews!!

Also how bout Ash - she isn't 'going anywhere' in this industry (bride n prejudice n kyon ho gaya na were both flops) n has decided to follow Malika Sherawat - just look @the promos of Shabd!!!

😆

samir_soni thumbnail
Originally posted by: jem1299

Also how bout Ash - she isn't 'going anywhere' in this industry (bride n prejudice n kyon ho gaya na were both flops) n has decided to follow Malika Sherawat - just look @the promos of Shabd!!!

😆

yaa, i think the same. I used to be a big fan of Ash, but didn't like her after 'Taal'. Looks like that was the last film she really acted in. Now when her movies are not doing well, she is following Mallika and many others for quick success. She also created some news about acting in hollywoodi movies.