Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
As per the Precap..
Aham was shocked and surprised what Gopi has said....

the way he raised his eyes and looked towards Gopi...with a very
Unusual/Unexpected/Unbelievable expressions on his face.....
like asking himself..
What M hearing is the samw what Gopi has told just now....???
Is it real.....???

He was Dead shocked...beyond my imagination that I could ever expect him to do so...

so now question is..
How he will react on the Spot...listening those magnificent words from Gopi...???
and

Ideally What he Should Do...???

as we have discussed so much abt his antics and acts.....
come lets Grill Aham....ball is in our court.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsajnieIndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Should/Will Do" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Ahem will say fine ,you can go and i will send the divorce papers later....Broken Heart but it's a good move for Gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Many reactions..he's becoming more complex with each episode.

Either he will say "Chup Karo! Tumhara yeh nakli naatak nahin chalega."

Or "Tumhe yahi chaahiye? To theek hai yahi sahi. mujhe bhi yeh rishta nibhaane ki koi zaroorat nahin hain!" (Copied from shekhar-laboni dialogue in Tere Liye. oops. Tongue Actually he won't say this one..or else what will happen to the 'rishta nayi soch wahi thing? of SP?? LOL )

or the one which we all secretly dream will happen

"Nahin Gopi! Ruk Jao!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
aham was shocked cuz he never expected Gopi will go this soon that too on her own... aham was thinking, "really gopi, are u sachhi mein leaving MM, i just cant believe my ears" LOL

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ahem's shock ...i think its a happy shock....lol

200% he will not say dont go gopi....
may be he will say...really gopi?u leaving....pls leave immediately and for god sake and for my lappy's sake dont ever try to return .....

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

Ahem will say fine ,you can go and i will send the divorce papers later....Broken Heart but it's a good move for Gopi

good one...but this Aham should do as he has his Proud bigger than Everest.....
and may be he will do the same too...but I m looking for some thing else form him....

like he will say,.,,,Tum meri maa ki pasand ho...unki Bahu ho....tum ye ghar chhod ke kaise Ja Sakti ho....maine tumhe kaha tha tumhe is ghar me rahte huye maa ka chehra dekhna padega...now u cant leave this house....

may be just to hid his own feelings for her and will want her to be around him...

just my POV....by deciphering his Maha Shocked look in precap...

Chaudhrytm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Many reactions..he's becoming more complex with each episode.

Either he will say "Chup Karo! Tumhara yeh nakli naatak nahin chalega."

Or "Tumhe yahi chaahiye? To theek hai yahi sahi. mujhe bhi yeh rishta nibhaane ki koi zaroorat nahin hain!" (Copied from shekhar-laboni dialogue in Tere Liye. oops. Tongue Actually he won't say this one..or else what will happen to the 'rishta nayi soch wahi thing? of SP?? LOL )

or the one which we all secretly dream will happen

"Nahin Gopi! Ruk Jao!"

@bold....completely agree with u....these days its really difficult to read his mind through his expressions...and he is making us Fools that we are discussing abt him and his expressions in every second thread....just to know what he is upto...

@red....dream.....how it will become true...until CVs have some thing in their empty brain...they are just making us stupid by showing all this Angry Aham...and his scolding towards gopi....

@blue...bingo...thats correct...Rishta Nayi Soch Nayi...but show me bhi to kuchh naya chahiye na.....

Chaudhrytm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

aham was shocked cuz he never expected Gopi will go this soon that too on her own... aham was thinking, "really gopi, are u sachhi mein leaving MM, i just cant believe my ears" LOL

@bold...possible....pretty much a good possibility....but m still not believing that his Shocked look was for this.....matlab his eyes was not singing some happy songs...and nor does his face was saying I got wt I was w8ing for......
pata nahi..but m feeling like he will not let her go....at least will try to do so by naming Koki....that Maa ke liye u hv to be here....or some more rubbish....just see whats there on monday for us....

Chaudhrytm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top