*Written Update*20th August*Divya is Back!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
ok since sabi did not pm me back yet...
so i guess me is here to back it up for her =)
Here's the quick update

---------------------------- Chand Chupa Badal Mein-----------------------------------

The episode starts with NivArth in the garden and Keshav Calls Nivedita and tells her to inside the house.Sid says namaste to keshav.and dadi says to sid go to your house.so sid leaves.and Dadi tells keshav how siddharth loves nivedita.and sood family wants nivi's hand in siddharth hand.Nivi goes to yash room and says i can not sleep i need to talk with you.yash says ok then go read my books.Nivi says kash i wish you were girl so i can talk with you.yash says girl or me no way.Cute brother sister scene.nivi goes to her room and keshav comes so she sleeps on her bed.Keshav says to nivi i did not know how your childhoo has past...i never knew wht you want...i only want your happiness forever...what ever is happening is it happening for your happiness......Touching Scene.......

Scene shift to sood house.Lalji saying to siddharth that i am so happy that two families are becoming one....Siddharth says when i went there chachaji[keshav] was not happy.Lalji tells siddharth not to worry b/c when dadaji will talk to keshav he would not be able to say no.Before going to sleep siddharth looks at Sharma's House and smiles......

It's morning...Lovely ccbm tune is playing in Background....
Nivi getting ready...and wears payal[anklet]..we hears the noise chan chan chan [nivi walking around the house]dadi is very happy and nivi gives the prasad/aarti to dadi.....Nivi says to keshav i will not do anything like that it will hurt you i only want your happiness papa nothing else..and nivi leaves..keshav has tears in his eyes....Dadi comes and tells keshav that whatever she said don't worry but did u saw her happiness...keshav says i also want her happiness.Happy Scene between dadi and keshav.Scene Shift to yash saying divya di is back.....Nivi hugs Divya and Divya has the flashback of what siddharth had said''I love u putul''..Nivi says to divya i missed u soo much.you know i had to tell you soo many things.Divya says really and yash comes and says divya di my examz are finished you do remembered your promise right to buy me one ice cream..Nivedita says to divya why did you left Di and divya has the flashback of what siddharth had said''i love u putul''

*the end*Episode Ends!

PreCap::::Hemlata telling divya about how sood family wants your hand in siddharth hand...and Divya is Shocked.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
its great to see divya back please dont fall sick the show is boring without divya.
Thanks Pooji!! This is bound to get very confusing.
ITS GOOD TO SEE DIVYA BACK ON THE SHOW.