Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 46

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Well We the gundis agree as usual and this time GM is with us .

Tanya Vaishu Varsha too will think of Manav , agreed . But Im am ONLY speaking of ARCHU here . She is their TAI . She shud think of them a bit .

I dont have a life , they r happily married

Their husbands were good friends

They had no problems till now

This aint right . Better that I and Manav DONT work under a roof .

Just like Sulochna was not interested in going to Vaishus luncheon , neither was Archu interested in it .She had , infact , come fully prepared to USE that luncheon for her RESIGNATION CARD .

I felt so bad for Vaishu and her ILs...First time there is an event where there should have been a 100% participation from Vaishu's mayka..Parents, vinod all were missing and on top of that Archu takes Dharmu to have a private work related conversation...Comes out and sitting @ dining table as if someone had died...Such a bad karma and bringing bad feeling to a good event...I would never do that to my own sister if I were in Archu's place...I would try avoiding every bad situation and prefer not to work with my ex  if that is creating issues...Archu is only thinking abt Manav and not anyone else seriously..

Even Sulo and Mano disappointed me..

I dont like her much now . She has become manipulative . Formerly I used to be angry with her but I liked her .Now I dont . She has become unfair and manipulative post leap . Frankly speaking Im indifferent to Shravni as Im to all grey characters and as Varsha rightly said Savita is a chameleon who changes colors ..........but Archu , silly though she was , was different .  But now she does GHATIYA things .

The way she silently backed Savita up in front of the workers was the most GHATIYA thing she did .Manav has dumped her , Dharmesh gave her a NEW START IN LIFE .

Archu thinks having Savita on her side by kissing up she will gain more browny points...She is in denial abt Savita's true colors...Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10enigma6gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Fifi,they'll show us every other nonsense than reunion.

When Archana comes back to Manav,he cant accept her.

When Manav will come back to her now,she shudnt either.

Tug of war going on...both lack synchronization...LOL

I tell yo uGM, I would love to see him trying to get her back and she is not responding to him ..I don't even know if that will happen or not. maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part ...I am just so angry with him for  the way he has treated her ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

This is by far the most disappointing show I have seen...for the life of me I can't understand how they are managing to reach the top of the trp's,these Indians must really be starved for entertainment. Ekta is one lucky lady that her show does not depend on an international rating otherwise it was a goner long time back...straight down the tubes LOL

Even I don't understand how it is no.1 everyday ..KBC  might change the scenario ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The way she silently backed Savita up in front of the workers was the most GHATIYA thing she did .Manav has dumped her , Dharmesh gave her a NEW START IN LIFE .

I would not go as far as calling it a ghatiya thing.  Archana is still my most favourite character i nthe show and I do hope she gets manav his job back ..
I may be angry with manav but I know he is good person who made a mistake ..He should get his job back and I am sure Dharmesh will not regret it at all....

Savita was talking insinuatingly of LOCK on factory in front of WORKERS ...........this dame is a supervisor and she was looking at SAvita as if  she was speaking THE GOSPEL TRUTH ...........May I ask what is it that Manav has done for her that she is willing to put someones entire business at stake for him ? He has not even let her remain in a corner of that chawl with a married status and has given her this tag of the OTHER WOMAN ...........Dharmesh gave her a new start in life and even now tore her resignation letter .If this act of Archna is not hitting him below the belt what is Tanya.

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 20 August 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaurimishaDabulls23

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Agree with U Tanya....want to see him burn too.

As of now,he appears as a cute little kiddo,who has women hovering around him and protecting him.

Where is the knight in shinning armour as we were promised.

Krishna is one.

Kool,Archu has become manipulative.After what she has gone through in her life,its good for her.I wud really be very glad if she manipulates Shravani more.When she understood shravani n as a woman,sympathised with her plight,what did she get?Rude behaviour n insults.Its time Archu manipulates her .

Archu was right when she said u shud be good till saamne waala uski qadar kare.Being good with Shravani is useless as she ends up hurting Archus' self respect only.

What I wud like to see is,Archana behaving more consistently.If she is manipulating ppl who insulted her,I wud like her to give it to savita one day.She shud manipulate Manav...at some point,bcoz of her innocence,unknowingly or knowingly Manav had manipulated her.I want to see archu doing it as well.

But all that she did to Dharmesh was uncalled for and very unprofessional.And I hate unprofessional behaviour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6vishwap

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
What GM says is true . She has read creatives well .
They r bringing old Savita back to show THIS TIME MANAV STANDS BY ARCHU AND LEAVES MOM AND SHRAVNI FOR ARCHU .
They have read us .They Read what Archu fans demanded .
They will show Savita going with Shravni to new flat . They will show the dutiful Shravni changing into Manjushas twin and insulting Savita and Archu flying to her defence and blasting Shravni .
Meanwhile ARMAN will rise in business and reach partner level .

enigma6gaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Act of being ungrateful by Archu..Dharmesh not only tore up her resignation letter but went on that silly chawl field trip with her...wasted his good productive time on looking at something which really does not concern his business...

Archu should have acted more professional by respectfully asking Savita  to leave and let Dharmesh handle the situation...Her loyalty lies with Dharmesh as an employee not Savita....she is simply mixing prof and personal lives...No wonder she has fallen hard for a loser Manav..Sorry for my harsh comments...They both deserve each other...Not for their love but for their utter stupidity..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Fifi,they'll show us every other nonsense than reunion.

When Archana comes back to Manav,he cant accept her.

When Manav will come back to her now,she shudnt either.

Tug of war going on...both lack synchronization...LOL

I tell yo uGM, I would love to see him trying to get her back and she is not responding to him ..I don't even know if that will happen or not. maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part ...I am just so angry with him for  the way he has treated her ...
Right thr.And this time if Manav cries bcoz ARchu refuses to go back to him,I'm thr with Archu.Manav has a long way to go before I sympathise with him...post divorce

vishwapkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top