Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 46

Page 1 Page 45
Page   of 46

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Well in that case Kool, it depends how every one percieves this in their own way .
I for one do not call their love anything casual and will not see their eye locks as flirting ...
I am sure many will....I am not one of them , as joke and for a lugh ( like SD does ) I laugh about it that way ..but what I feel is that this is indeed true love . No one is casual about each other here ..They mean business when they say they are in love .
They just have different priorities in life . For Archu her priority is Manav ,...so far for Manav his priority is his promise ..

This is a TV show , they are showing an intense love story  , something over and above the  norms of every day life  ..thing do not go by the book in here . For example look at the legendry lovers Laila Majnu ...
Laila was actually technically married to the King ...
Majnu was no one to her  ...on paper that is ..But we love their story and we have sympathy for them and we respect their love ..( at least I do ) ...I don't say 
 Oh my she was cheating on her husband ' .I respect Laila for the love she had for Majnu ..
I never think about the love story of Laila with the King ...DeadDead

Hell no , marriage or no marriage ...Laila will always be Majnu's girl ...Thumbs Up

Today , the chawl lady is going to call manav lafdebaaz   ROFL ..that should be fun ..Now I want to see what decision manav makes about his future . If he wants Archana back then hebetter start working hard towards that ....
If he doesn't  then I hope other options work out for Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 August 2010 at 7:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 46)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Anyway , I rest my case here ...
Have said enough ......

Don't want to bore others anymore ...LOL

Do read the SD thread . he did great today ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowergaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i read Sds thread . His views generally coincide with mine , he puts humor to say them bas.
Btw No one said their love affair was casual . No one even said that they dont desrve respect . No one even called them immoral . But yes , everyone with my views ...........The Gundi Gang especially and those who clicked on like button .........said this much .........that  flirting is flirting , just coz ur in love , it doesnt change it . Who says people in love dont flirt ? They very much do and this couple did it many times post leap .
Rest my case too .Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSaffyFlowergaurimishaDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Goody , I love yo u  so much and this  forum rocks thansk to you  baby ..
This  week should be fun ......testing times for Mannu ...

I have already decided who I will vote for today ..that chawl lady ....ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
me too .Im gonna give her a muvaa . ARMAN need reality checks and jolts .Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSaffyFlowergaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Jay n Archu goin to marry...

And manav is not going to decide anytime soon.....he'll decide in the first week of september....

Till then I'll enjoy the reality checks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
---

Edited by PRnerd - 23 August 2010 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

shams295

Groupbie

shams295

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
awesum 1!!!!!!!lykd da way u cmmnted on archu's role..........da lady is rlly gettin on my nerves day by day.........if thngs lyk dis continues 2 hppn,pr wil lose its fan following n end lyk jassi,kyunki...n odr borin shows,unnoticed.........wish cv's visited dis forum n tuk sum ideas frm all dose who r detrmind 2 see ArMan bak...........rlly DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!I i think,it ws nt a mahaepisode,bt a MAHAPAKAU episode.......insultin evn da most sensibl characters............Broken HeartCensored

Post Reply New Post

Go to top