Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 46

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wow some heavy duty discussion has been going on for last several hours....Enjoyed reading Hopester, Kools and Tanya along with GM here and there...Saffy also with her views...

Taali do hathon se bajti hai...

ArMan both flirted with each other...equal partnership and responsibility....Just because they love each ther does not change the meaning of what they were doing with eye locking. foo fooing in archu's eyes, Archu's hair blowing on Manav's face, Standing so close to each other in rain practically body rubbing against each other, Archu sleeping with her head on Manav's chest, running to Manav with Sheera...All these are still part of flirting....Love does not change meaning or the act of flirting...Love does not make those actions holy...Especially when Manav is engaged to Shrav for 2 freaking yrs and is supposed to marry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--shermagaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 45)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I just typed a long post and as I submit it I got application error and my post was zapped...I should have done what kools or hope suggested this morning...not sure who it was between the two...

Oh well I dont feel like typing it again...But enjoyed reading Hopester, Kools, Tanya, Gm and Saffy all your views...Keep it up...

Only thing I will say is "Taali do haathon se bajti hai, Ek haath se nahi"

ArMan both are flirting and are responsible for their actions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
is any one else having trouble posting?
With application error message?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Ya,VarshaDi,me too -and I get an Emraan Hashmi cartoon pic on the right side too,with 70's style gogglersLOLlooks like its ekta's next promo or wat - movie application errorLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Ya,VarshaDi,me too -and I get an Emraan Hashmi cartoon pic on the right side too,with 70's style gogglersLOLlooks like its ekta's next promo or wat - movie application errorLOL

Hey same for MOI....Wish I liked EH but I don't LOLLOL  Thanks for sharing LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower--Hope--gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I just typed a long post and as I submit it I got application error and my post was zapped...I should have done what kools or hope suggested this morning...not sure who it was between the two...

Oh well I dont feel like typing it again...But enjoyed reading Hopester, Kools, Tanya, Gm and Saffy all your views...Keep it up...

Only thing I will say is "Taali do haathon se bajti hai, Ek haath se nahi"

ArMan both are flirting and are responsible for their actions...

Precisely what I say .Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower--Hope--gaurimishaDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Absolutely Varsha. Taali do haath se bajti hai . The eye locks and loving looks were coming from both sides , not just one ...

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Absolutely Varsha. Taali do haath se bajti hai . The eye locks and loving looks were coming from both sides , not just one ...

So they were . So ? Who becomes more badnaam in Indian society ............Manav or Archu ? Who got the sleazy taunts ...........Manav or Archu ? Whose character will be torn to shreds ............Manavs or Archus ?

Sad fact of life is................Man walks away with flirting , badnaami stays with the woman . NOTHING , absolutely nothing changes this fact . And she of all the things shud know this ..............she is a middle class gal with traditional values ..........not a hi society elitist gal who cares a hang for repuation . She lectures others so much on how to do the right thing , she didnt understand a simple thing that this doesnt look good ?

Am having morning coffee .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top