Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 46

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Gundi gang shud come to their rescueWink....give them lessons on how to get their act togetherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=gaurimisha]Agree Tanya.They are just trying to show that but what are they trying to show us now?Archana trying to rescue Manav ...this way!!

I know , her rescuing him all the time is now getting so boring ...
When will he rescue her , wasn't he supposed to be the knight in shining  armour .... Ermm

They want old savita back....hating Archana.She will be soon.
Oh I don't think so . After what Archu has done today , savita will again love her for this ( I could be wrong but I think so ) but she will however seriously start believing that sachu can be in trouble because of Archana and she will beg Archu to stay away from manav ...Archana will listen to savita on this matter as savita will ask her with a lot of love and will plead with her ...not to let her loose Sachin again .

Hav a feeling that they are trying to build up Manav now....create the same circumstances as they were before shravani entered.....then they'll show how Manav supports Archana.All that we had wanted to see.They r trying to create situations.
If according to this new promo , manav is thinking of keeping archana in his life then I want to see him try very very hard for her . Gm, I still have not forgiven him for the engament and the sindoor and going out on dates and taking this relationship with Shraavni so far . I will be a little happy ifarchu does not  go with his thinking ..After all , Archana too had promised Shravani and what is this ...one day you say this , the other day you  say that ....
I was joking when I was talking of the kolhapuri chapal thing ...
I want Manav to burn in Archana's love and I want him to  feel at least even 30 % of the agony that he put Archana through ....

By the time Archana-Manav marry...they will in a hurry actually....mandap pe Jay hoga par shaadi archu manav se karegi...then suddenly when they end up at Ds,Savita will be very angry and not let Archu enter her house.Probably then Manav will leave with Archu.

Viewers always wanted to see Manav,as a real hero.
For me he will be the real hero when he wil ldo right thing for hsi love Archana ..I started watching this show for romance . manav killed that romance ...he has a long way to go before he deserves to  be with this girl ....

gaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Fifi,they'll show us every other nonsense than reunion.

When Archana comes back to Manav,he cant accept her.

When Manav will come back to her now,she shudnt either.

Tug of war going on...both lack synchronization...LOL

Gauri they both lack thought processing brain cells...these two (thanks to those stupid cv's) will ne er get their act together...

Fifs usually human beings have 2 sides to the brain...Emotional and Logical...These 2 nimrods only have emotional clouded brain...May be enough oxygen does not get to it...Not sure...Logical and intellectual side is missing ...So we have disasterous situation...Pls these days antennas and buttons are working more than brains...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Well We the gundis agree as usual and this time GM is with us .

Tanya Vaishu Varsha too will think of Manav , agreed . But Im am ONLY speaking of ARCHU here . She is their TAI . She shud think of them a bit .

I dont have a life , they r happily married

Their husbands were good friends

They had no problems till now

This aint right . Better that I and Manav DONT work under a roof .

Just like Sulochna was not interested in going to Vaishus luncheon , neither was Archu interested in it .She had , infact , come fully prepared to USE that luncheon for her RESIGNATION CARD .

I dont like her much now . She has become manipulative . Formerly I used to be angry with her but I liked her .Now I dont . She has become unfair and manipulative post leap . Frankly speaking Im indifferent to Shravni as Im to all grey characters and as Varsha rightly said Savita is a chameleon who changes colors ..........but Archu , silly though she was , was different .  But now she does GHATIYA things .

The way she silently backed Savita up in front of the workers was the most GHATIYA thing she did .Manav has dumped her , Dharmesh gave her a NEW START IN LIFE .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10shermagaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by gaurimisha

how r u VarshuBig smile

The show will get low TRPs once KBC starts and then hopefully we'll all get respite.

I am doing alright...How is newly engaged couple??  Flirting or not???? If not than learn something from ArMan...Use right shampoo and have him wear baniyan showing his 6 packs WinkLOL  I know I know u dont get to see him in baniyan yet EmbarrassedTongue 

Fifster I am with ya on your post abv ^^
LOLLOL...learn from ArMan....NEVERLOL

enigma6Dabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

My one question to those cv's is...are we going to see Armani reunite anytime in the near future????? If not let us know so we can move on to better serials out there..

very good question ..
But Fifi , I want to see Manav suffer a little ..
I don;t know if my wish will be granted or not but I want him to work hard to get his love back ..Right now it doesn't looks like he has stopped being the quitter and the momma's boy that he is ...

gaurimisha

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
This is by far the most disappointing show I have seen...for the life of me I can't understand how they are managing to reach the top of the trp's,these Indians must really be starved for entertainment. Ekta is one lucky lady that her show does not depend on an international rating otherwise it was a goner long time back...straight down the tubes LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaurimishaDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The way she silently backed Savita up in front of the workers was the most GHATIYA thing she did .Manav has dumped her , Dharmesh gave her a NEW START IN LIFE .

I would not go as far as calling it a ghatiya thing.  Archana is still my most favourite character i nthe show and I do hope she gets manav his job back ..
I may be angry with manav but I know he is good person who made a mistake ..He should get his job back and I am sure Dharmesh will not regret it at all....

vishwapgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top