Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 46

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Agree Tanya.They are just trying to show that but what are they trying to show us now?Archana trying to rescue Manav ...this way!!

They want old savita back....hating Archana.She will be soon.

Hav a feeling that they are trying to build up Manav now....create the same circumstances as they were before shravani entered.....then they'll show how Manav supports Archana.All that we had wanted to see.They r trying to create situations.

By the time Archana-Manav marry...they will in a hurry actually....mandap pe Jay hoga par shaadi archu manav se karegi...then suddenly when they end up at Ds,Savita will be very angry and not let Archu enter her house.Probably then Manav will leave with Archu.

Viewers always wanted to see Manav,as a real hero.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6vishwapJasmine10tv_madness--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
So I have decided to ulitize my half hour by looking at geet instead....which employee in their right minds question the policies of a company which I might add they came and met there...and that too to the boss of the company...as it is I see archana as more of a liability to the company than an asset...and when does the woman get time to actually do her job...the stupid cv's are doing such a nut job of archana.

My one question to those cv's is...are we going to see Armani reunite anytime in the near future????? If not let us know so we can move on to better serials out there..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10Claire0206tv_madness--Hope--koolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
how r u VarshuBig smile

The show will get low TRPs once KBC starts and then hopefully we'll all get respite.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Anjali
I respect ur views , I read them on the SOTD thread . Truly I do .
Datta Samant 's case  was totally different Anjali . That is the case of a union leader becoming responsible for the loss of jobs for thousands of mill workers and starving their families to death . Datta Samant's followers did not allow those mill workers who wished to return to their jobs by giving up on the strike to exercise their choice . He crushed their freedom of will . He hilself was safe financially due to the majdoor funds , he did not care enough for the workers . He was a worse despot than even the mill management maaliks .
Anjali the children of mill workers came to our doors .they went door to door , selling agarbattis and soaps to feed families instead of going to schools as they cudnt pay basic fees as their Dads were out of jobs .
Most of the unemployed mill workersThen joined Arun Gawlis gang , Dawoods gang or Chota rajans gang .
Gang war started and The entire face of Mumbai changed due to that historical strike .
In PR its shown only two workers r fired for breaking discipline which they MOST EMPHATICALLY DID .Both of them . Both of them broke each others hEADS . OVER A WOMAN .
See the difference . One Worker says Im unapologetic , and Will do it again if it occurs .
The woman over whom this happened is ENJOYING this romance .
Instead of checking her tactless , brash Mother in law who is giving the workers ideas by talking of LOCK UP .............the workers were not even interested in making an issue of the Prakash Manav firing , she is being silent as IF SHE AGREES .
Its Archu who will lead to this LOCK UP .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10Tanyaztv_madness--Hope--gaurimishaDabulls23

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Fifi,they'll show us every other nonsense than reunion.

When Archana comes back to Manav,he cant accept her.

When Manav will come back to her now,she shudnt either.

Tug of war going on...both lack synchronization...LOL

Edited by gaurimisha - 20 August 2010 at 9:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10tv_madness--Hope--Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

how r u VarshuBig smile

The show will get low TRPs once KBC starts and then hopefully we'll all get respite.

I am doing alright...How is newly engaged couple??  Flirting or not???? If not than learn something from ArMan...Use right shampoo and have him wear baniyan showing his 6 packs WinkLOL  I know I know u dont get to see him in baniyan yet EmbarrassedTongue 

Fifster I am with ya on your post abv ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Fifi,they'll show us every other nonsense than reunion.

When Archana comes back to Manav,he cant accept her.

When Manav will come back to her now,she shudnt either.

Tug of war going on...both lack synchronization...LOL

Gauri they both lack thought processing brain cells...these two (thanks to those stupid cv's) will ne er get their act together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=gaurimisha]Agree Tanya.They are just trying to show that but what are they trying to show us now?Archana trying to rescue Manav ...this way!!

I know , her rescuing him all the time is now getting so boring ...
When will he rescue her , wasn't he supposed to be the knight in shining  armour .... Ermm

They want old savita back....hating Archana.She will be soon.
Oh I don't think so . After what Archu has done today , savita will again love her for this ( I could be wrong but I think so ) but she will however seriously start believing that sachu can be in trouble because of Archana and she will beg Archu to stay away from manav ...Archana will listen to savita on this matter as savita will ask her with a lot of love and will plead with her ...not to let her loose Sachin again .

Hav a feeling that they are trying to build up Manav now....create the same circumstances as they were before shravani entered.....then they'll show how Manav supports Archana.All that we had wanted to see.They r trying to create situations.
If according to this new promo , manav is thinking of keeping archana in his life then I want to see him try very very hard for her . Gm, I still have not forgiven him for the engament and the sindoor and going out on dates and taking this relationship with Shraavni so far . I will be a little happy ifarchu does not  go with his thinking ..After all , Archana too had promised Shravani and what is this ...one day you say this , the other day you  say that ....
I was joking when I was talking of the kolhapuri chapal thing ...
I want Manav to burn in Archana's love and I want him to  feel at least even 30 % of the agony that he put Archana through ....

By the time Archana-Manav marry...they will in a hurry actually....mandap pe Jay hoga par shaadi archu manav se karegi...then suddenly when they end up at Ds,Savita will be very angry and not let Archu enter her house.Probably then Manav will leave with Archu.

Viewers always wanted to see Manav,as a real hero.
For me he will be the real hero when he wil ldo right thing for hsi love Archana ..I started watching this show for romance . manav killed that romance ...he has a long way to go before he deserves to  be with this girl ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 August 2010 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top