Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
is any one else having trouble posting?
With application error message?
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya,VarshaDi,me too -and I get an Emraan Hashmi cartoon pic on the right side too,with 70's style gogglers😆looks like its ekta's next promo or wat - movie application error😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Ya,VarshaDi,me too -and I get an Emraan Hashmi cartoon pic on the right side too,with 70's style gogglers😆looks like its ekta's next promo or wat - movie application error😆

Hey same for MOI....Wish I liked EH but I don't 😆😆  Thanks for sharing 😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I just typed a long post and as I submit it I got application error and my post was zapped...I should have done what kools or hope suggested this morning...not sure who it was between the two...

Oh well I dont feel like typing it again...But enjoyed reading Hopester, Kools, Tanya, Gm and Saffy all your views...Keep it up...

Only thing I will say is "Taali do haathon se bajti hai, Ek haath se nahi"

ArMan both are flirting and are responsible for their actions...

Precisely what I say .😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Taali do hathon se bajti hai...

Absolutely Varsha. Taali do haath se bajti hai . The eye locks and loving looks were coming from both sides , not just one ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Absolutely Varsha. Taali do haath se bajti hai . The eye locks and loving looks were coming from both sides , not just one ...

So they were . So ? Who becomes more badnaam in Indian society ............Manav or Archu ? Who got the sleazy taunts ...........Manav or Archu ? Whose character will be torn to shreds ............Manavs or Archus ?

Sad fact of life is................Man walks away with flirting , badnaami stays with the woman . NOTHING , absolutely nothing changes this fact . And she of all the things shud know this ..............she is a middle class gal with traditional values ..........not a hi society elitist gal who cares a hang for repuation . She lectures others so much on how to do the right thing , she didnt understand a simple thing that this doesnt look good ?

Am having morning coffee .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Well in that case Kool, it depends how every one percieves this in their own way .
I for one do not call their love anything casual and will not see their eye locks as flirting ...
I am sure many will....I am not one of them , as joke and for a lugh ( like SD does ) I laugh about it that way ..but what I feel is that this is indeed true love . No one is casual about each other here ..They mean business when they say they are in love .
They just have different priorities in life . For Archu her priority is Manav ,...so far for Manav his priority is his promise ..

This is a TV show , they are showing an intense love story  , something over and above the  norms of every day life  ..thing do not go by the book in here . For example look at the legendry lovers Laila Majnu ...
Laila was actually technically married to the King ...
Majnu was no one to her  ...on paper that is ..But we love their story and we have sympathy for them and we respect their love ..( at least I do ) ...I don't say 
 Oh my she was cheating on her husband ' .I respect Laila for the love she had for Majnu ..
I never think about the love story of Laila with the King ...🤢🤢

Hell no , marriage or no marriage ...Laila will always be Majnu's girl ...👍🏼

Today , the chawl lady is going to call manav lafdebaaz   🤣 ..that should be fun ..Now I want to see what decision manav makes about his future . If he wants Archana back then hebetter start working hard towards that ....
If he doesn't  then I hope other options work out for Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anyway , I rest my case here ...
Have said enough ......

Don't want to bore others anymore ...😆

Do read the SD thread . he did great today ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
i read Sds thread . His views generally coincide with mine , he puts humor to say them bas.
Btw No one said their love affair was casual . No one even said that they dont desrve respect . No one even called them immoral . But yes , everyone with my views ...........The Gundi Gang especially and those who clicked on like button .........said this much .........that  flirting is flirting , just coz ur in love , it doesnt change it . Who says people in love dont flirt ? They very much do and this couple did it many times post leap .
Rest my case too .😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Goody , I love yo u  so much and this  forum rocks thansk to you  baby ..
This  week should be fun ......testing times for Mannu ...

I have already decided who I will vote for today ..that chawl lady ....🤣