Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I finally watched todays episode. What? What is up with Ahem that he would totally humiliate his wife in front of the whole family? Who does that? He was like a two year old having a tantrum. I know it was his laptop. I love my laptop too! And I'd probably throw a fit too, but IT WOULDN'T BE IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! Sheesh, Mr. Modi, grow up!! It was like watching a toddler in a sandbox and someone taking a toy away from him.

I firmly believe that Ahem, Gopi, Rashi and Jigar are WAY too immature to be married. Rashi and Jigar are as stupid as Gopi (in their own ways) and Ahem is just a bully/momma's boy who has always gotten his way. What did he do when he saw his wet laptop? "Moooooommmmmm!!!!"   What grown man does that? Then the whole family stands around looking at each other like they don't know what to do with him. Good grief! What a dysfunctional family.

While I'm sure each character has some redeeming qualities, right now their idiocy and immaturity makes me want to spank them all and put them in their rooms for a good, long time out.

I know I'm ranting, but I'm a mom and I can't stand bratty kids.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmSriBShell16sajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wait....What?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely tam, loved ur rant, its far better than aham's moommii scream, just like a 2 yr old.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsujji0609

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Lovely tam, loved ur rant, its far better than aham's moommii scream, just like a 2 yr old.

Because of my own tantrum, today you may call me TAhemmie. LOL LOL

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
nice name, Bt i'l prefer Tam only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I find on this show you can't have a private moment. You notice when Aham yelled MOOOOOOOOOOM...Koki came running, so did Hetal, Rashi and then Jigar. All they did the entire time was gawk and give reaction shots ie shocked or smirky. I would have yelled back at them all said "good god people is this any of your business? Can you go back to whatever you were doing and leave us to have this discussion? You all are not required for this conversation? go away and get a life!!!!"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueenChaudhrytmsaomomsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I find on this show you can't have a private moment. You notice when Aham yelled MOOOOOOOOOOM...Koki came running, so did Hetal, Rashi and then Jigar. All they did the entire time was gawk and give reaction shots ie shocked or smirky. I would have yelled back at them all said "good god people is this any of your business? Can you go back to whatever you were doing and leave us to have this discussion? You all are not required for this conversation? go away and get a life!!!!"

thats completely true..but not in SNS only..in every other show....all teh family members are like bees running around a sweet and looking for a moment when they will be called.....they dont hv any other work to do except raising their Ear Antenna and sensing Did anyone call me.....
and then run towards the spot light to know Whats Going on and to give all kind of Facial Expression that A Face Muscle can be twisted upto....

just faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr from real....in my home If i'll call my mom for something......she first will say "m busy dear...i'll come in 10 minutes.." ......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Exactly! They're like sharks! The slightest bit of blood in the water and they start to swarm. The story might actually get going if there were any private moments. Uh..... Embarrassed Nevermind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Exactly! They're like sharks! The slightest bit of blood in the water and they start to swarm. The story might actually get going if there were any private moments. Uh..... Embarrassed Nevermind.

@bold.....waht an example.......Sharks with Modi Family.....lol.....
but I'll say Aham is only Shark there and looking for Gopi's mistakes just like blood for the real ones....

private  moments....huhh...gosh when it will happen Private Moments...
Koki scolding Rashi privately ...no more Gopi Hetal or Jigar to pacify her....
Hetal scolding Rashi in private.....
Gopi talking to Aham in Private...and same vice versa.......
whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomomsujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.