RP and KS's secret love nest revealed.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's secret love nest revealed 

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been hiding out at a luxury love nest in LA, it has been revealed.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been staying at this luxurious hideout (Photo: Splash)

The Twilight co-stars and rumoured real-life lovers have been enjoying some time out at the exclusive waterside house before filming starts on the next instalment of the vampire franchise.

The property is tucked away on a picturesque hillside in Stone Canyon Lake in the wealthy neighbourhood of Bel Air.

It looks like the couple have already moved in since flying into LA on Tuesday as Rob's classic Chevy Nova car is already parked in the garage.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart jet into Los Angeles (Splash)

The house boasts a massive bathroom which has floor to ceiling windows, as well as a giant bathtub.

After months of speculation, it appears R-Pattz and Kristen are finally going public with their romance.

Pattinson visited Stewart in Canada last weekend on the set of her new film On The Road.

The couple will start shooting Twilight: Breaking Dawn later this year.

Source: Metro.co.uk

Does this reporter wanna tell Us where They'll be getting married? Or did that already take place.

I love RobSten but seriously butting into their life all the time is so annoying, They wanna keep their romance a secret then let them. Media god!

Thanks Mitesh.
Yeah I read in another article that the security isn't stiff so the media are constantly spying on them. It is stupid really. Just look at the pictures where KP and RP are at the airport. They look so stressed -and I don't blame them.

I love the house. It's so much like the Cullens.

They were caught kissing after all that is probably the biggest scoop for the paparazzi. They will now be following the couple around till the filming of Breaking Dawn ends.

Thanks Mit.

yes exactly y don't dey leave dem alone!!! poor rob and kris dey hardly get tany ime to spend toghether when dey do get together the paparazzi won't leave dem alone😑😑
well its very old news..................
dey have being hiding out  2gether 4 a long tym
why don't people just leave them alone? btw, floor to ceiling windows in a bathroom? πŸ˜•
If they wanna make it public they will!!! why not give them some privacy instead of Pressurizing them??   thats only gonna turn into sour grapes πŸ˜’

but i guess they knew this once they decided to become actors.. Part of the parcel πŸ˜”