Bandini

the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

i was rewatching some old episodes and i love the one where santu sees a glimmer of hope of acceptance from DM..WHEN SHE MISTAKENLY picks up subhadra's payal thinking he brought that for her..she was glowing and her face had pure innocence written all over it..of course her dreams came crashing down a moment later..
Also when he brought a bindi packet for her from antwerp..it was nothing at all yet meant the world to her ..she was on cloud nine..at his unexpected gesture..also when moti throws her out after getting divorce paper signed..that was all she took with her..very beautiful touching heart rendering scene..great petformances there by aasiya

ramona , overall agree wid u , i hv  numerous scenes in ds serial bandini , all sanraj scenes r adorable ... but disliked some  where moti humiliated santo many times, even there santo did good acting ..
really aasia is best actress , playing role of santo perfectly , its very complicated to play protagonist role in such age..

Edited by vikrant ronit - 22 August 2010 at 11:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya (Page 4)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bishop22

Goldie

bishop22

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged

All the comments couldn't have been more true, Just what I was thinking. I just love Aasiya's and Ronit's acting in Bandini. They have made to roles so real and do justice everytime. Bandini wouldn't be Bandini without these two.

We deserve to see more sanraj scenes. Hope they deliver some soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top