Bandini

the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
very...nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya (Page 3)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the article and aasiya sure rocks as santuri

bankhansg08

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i would not mind an older husband either
noone will mind if hubby is like dm or rr!!!!!!!!!!

i read aasiya words for the first time,,,,simly pure n superb!!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC...RamonaG....

poornimas

Groupbie

poornimas

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
asiya we too r proud of u love u santo so much

bankhan

bankhan

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Santu is AK and AK is Santu.

AK put life in Santu's character. She is terrific. Her facial expressions are flawless. Her chemistry with DM and Berwa is outstanding and she looks like wife and mother respectively. AK's charm is fascinating. I can't single out any one scene as the best one.  Out of limitless scenes one when going to jail she ask the police to allow me to feed her son, Suraj as he is hungry is worth remembering.  Another one after signing divorce papers how openly she wept. They are countless. Hard to single out.

bishop22TOTAL-ROMANTIC

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i was rewatching some old episodes and i love the one where santu sees a glimmer of hope of acceptance from DM..WHEN SHE MISTAKENLY picks up subhadra's payal thinking he brought that for her..she was glowing and her face had pure innocence written all over it..of course her dreams came crashing down a moment later..
Also when he brought a bindi packet for her from antwerp..it was nothing at all yet meant the world to her ..she was on cloud nine..at his unexpected gesture..also when moti throws her out after getting divorce paper signed..that was all she took with her..very beautiful touching heart rendering scene..great petformances there by aasiya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bishop22anitaraniTOTAL-ROMANTIC

SHU434

Groupbie

SHU434

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

i was rewatching some old episodes and i love the one where santu sees a glimmer of hope of acceptance from DM..WHEN SHE MISTAKENLY picks up subhadra's payal thinking he brought that for her..she was glowing and her face had pure innocence written all over it..of course her dreams came crashing down a moment later..
Also when he brought a bindi packet for her from antwerp..it was nothing at all yet meant the world to her ..she was on cloud nine..at his unexpected gesture..also when moti throws her out after getting divorce paper signed..that was all she took with her..very beautiful touching heart rendering scene..great petformances there by aasiya

Completely agree with you. She has outdone herself in every scene she has performed so far. Every episode of Bandini is worth watching just for AK & RR. They both have good chemistry and act very well. Even though she is very young, she is doing a fabulous job in acting. I think you are the best. Keep up the good work. Keep giving us good scenes. I liked the scene where DM is in lot of stress where he has to save D'Pur and Village when Hiten  accidentally breaks diamond and Santu reminds DM about his duties of Malik and duties of a father. There i think Santu has done a fabulous job. All the best to AK and achievement.

bishop22anitarani

654321x

654321x

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Kewl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top